The BIG Mello 2024 GOSSIP & ARTIST SPECULATION Thread

I had a quick scan through those- it's interesting that we've come to "believe" what we're fed in terms of pop acts throwing themselves around the stage without missing a note or seemingly being out of breath. Autotune and cover up "backing" vocals REALLY are the norm nowadays...

Christ at Samir & Viktor :D

That Elisa note too!

:ToneNervous:

Jesus :D Do we get this every year?

I love how Gunilla is the only one that STILL sounds like it's been processed/has backing vocals :D

And yes apart from the more exposed intro, I would never have guessed Elisa was actually screaming in agony under all that sugar-coated joy...

I had a quick scan through those- it's interesting that we've come to "believe" what we're fed in terms of pop acts throwing themselves around the stage without missing a note or seemingly being out of breath. Autotune and cover up "backing" vocals REALLY are the norm nowadays...

Yes it is no surprise that most of the better ones are doing lower tempo songs without extensive choreography.

Lisa Ajax done sound notably good though, as does the Sur bot. Brackie better than I thought, I feared some horrors under the backing track.

So I can say I've said something nice about her and never have to do it again, Maria Sur does sound rather good there. She may as well have done it like that actually since she forgot to bring a song

• Wow
Reactions: D5K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom