The Charles III Years + cancer diagnosis

Yes, I think what hasn't been said is probably more revealing that what has been.

It’s interesting that we have been told about this diagnosis when the Queen had cancer and we were not told. I have a feeling that they might be preparing us in advance for something serious, but who knows?

Harry is popping over, if we want to start reading too much into things.

I don't think that means anything!! Anyone that doesn't 'pop over' when their close family member is diagnosed with cancer is a bit fucked in the head, even if it's not terminal, surely?

I don't think that means anything!! Anyone that doesn't 'pop over' when their close family member is diagnosed with cancer is a bit fucked in the head, even if it's not terminal, surely?

I think that depends. If it was a “minor” cancer, then that wouldn’t necessarily happen, but this is obviously very serious at the least.

The media reporting does seem decidedly sombre about it all. Can't tell if they KNOW SOMETHING or of it's just headline grabbing/bootlicking.

He's even getting the Kylie/Jade Goody POOR BRAVE CHARLES BRINGING CANCER TO THE SPOTLIGHT treatment from some places.

The cancer has been caught early according to Sunak, stop getting excited ladies.

Does he actually live there, or is he still usually at Clarence House?

Italy gets a week of the chaos of Sanremo

We get a webcam on a potentially dying old man's second home

WELCOME TO BRITAIN

I'm interested in the theory that they tried to transplant something from Kate. I mean, doomed to failure because all she has inside her is lava, worms and a haunted amulet but I can see the weird logic in the suggestion despite the fact that it was obviously a hysterectomy and they didn't want to tell the press that there would be no more offspring from the nation's favourite baby factory.

The day a hundred ‘King Charles DEAD’ drafts were created… who will get theirs posted first? Hopefully we’ll find out soon

Dying. Indeed, the hunger is so feral that sometimes the dead thread creators don't even know who the DEAD person even is.

I'm already BORED of the incessent media reports

THE KING'S MEDICAL HISTORY REVEALED

WHAT HARRY REALLY THINKS

CHARLES'S BRAVE FIRST STEPS AFTER DIAGNOSIS

MEGAN SNUBS HOSPITAL VISIT - DID SHE CAUSE THE CANCER? MORE INSIDE!

This country is so fucking GHOULISH!

Also you might not be a ROYALIST (I'm not) but he is a human being and a father and a husband and so let's be kind shall we?

Crazy as it may sound not every RICH PERSON is EVIL!

Also you might not be a ROYALIST (I'm not) but he is a human being and a father and a husband and so let's be kind shall we?

Crazy as it may sound not every RICH PERSON is EVIL!

I don’t wish any ill harm on him or any of his inbred family but am glad I moved away from the UK before this. If he does die it will be insufferable like it was with his Mother. Thousands get cancer everyday, some a lot younger than Charles who has already lived a relatively long deeply privileged life. I just don’t really care. 🤷‍♀️

How were you when Diana died, @Rita?

I could have done with you around when the whole fucking world went utterly insane.

Actually Meghan gave an avocado, but Kate had just called her a racist slur, so it was laced with broken glass and poison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom