The Charles III Years + cancer diagnosis

Overhead in my waiting area this morning;

Man : Did you see that Prince Charles has got cancer?
Lady: Get outta here! Really?
Man: Yeah, was announced on the news yesterday innit
Lady: Oh well, won't be long till William is King then will is?
Man: He'll have that crown on his head before the year is out...

I'm sure the fragrant Lady C has already thrown herself down the stairs in search of some hot royal gossip down the hozzy. Needless to say, I'll be glued to her vile YouTube channel and hurriedly checking Tattle to see if anyone's gone through the surgical waste bins.

How were you when Diana died, @Rita?

I could have done with you around when the whole fucking world went utterly insane.

I did find it incredibly sad that a mother of two young children died so young and in no doubt due to the media circus that surrounded her. I must admit though, although it was terrible news it didn’t really cut deep as I didn’t know her.

The BBC website live coverage of this is BONKERS.

FIRST PIC OF HARRY
THE KINGS HELICOPTER TAKING OFF
THE KINGS HELICOPTER LANDING
HARRY HAS NO PLANS TO MEET WILLIAM

It's full on STOP FUCKING HATE.

I guess the Royals are the Mrs Brown's of the news world. On too much, but it gets them hits!!!!!!111

I didn’t know her.
1000009940.jpg

The BBC website live coverage of this is BONKERS.

FIRST PIC OF HARRY
THE KINGS HELICOPTER TAKING OFF
THE KINGS HELICOPTER LANDING
HARRY HAS NO PLANS TO MEET WILLIAM

It's full on STOP FUCKING HATE.

I guess the Royals are the Mrs Brown's of the news world. On too much, but it gets them hits!!!!!!111
KYLIE BUYS A TIN OF SPAM

Not to be a MONSTER, but this is really only interesting to me if he’s going to die
Wow, you really are a monster. Wishing someone dead even when you won't get a bank holiday out of it.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: GNL
If he could at least do us the courtesy of dying south of the border please. Maybe even DO A VIC and die on the Isle of Wight.

Are people REALLY interested in these “HARRY AND CHARLES HAVE SPOKEN” headlines?

Who gives a fuck?

Not Piers Morgan using the story to create his own drama. I'm sure he's really concerned and not at all bothered about the extra clicks and likes he's getting!

Not Piers Morgan using the story to create his own drama. I'm sure he's really concerned and not at all bothered about the extra clicks and likes he's getting!
I long for the day that this man disappears from view.

I forgot how badly PHIL was DECOMPOSING toward the end. fuck! I bet at the end he said a PRAYER OF GRATITUDE to our meg for sending him to that early grave.

Hang on? We won’t get a bank holiday??? Why not? #fuming
Oh we do, we're BRITS. It's our birthright that we wish our sovereigns dead for the bank holiday.

@RJN however is American so he just wants a poor old man to die for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom