The Elizabeth line

The guy pictured on the previous page is a former colleague of mine :shock:

Got to say, the opening of this line is the first time I've been happy that one of my friends lives in Whitechapel.

Can confirm on the announcements they say "The Metropolitan and the Elizabeth line". Not "Line line". :)
I hope they specifically mention in the announcement that ‘The Metropolitan, and the Elizabeth line’ contains an Oxford comma. Otherwise people might be confused.

I got it today because I was going to Bermondsey but I think the last time I was on it was 5 years ago. What a BIZARRE ROUTE.

Last edited:
I got it from Paddington to Liverpool Street today. Not going to lie, I pretty much had a semi at the station design and architecture.

Slightly UNDERWHELMED by the diagonal lifts though. They just looked a bit like a funicular.

Bermondsey station is :disco: :disco: :disco:

83194E47-D056-40AC-96E0-F5CB30BB1662.jpeg

Girls this is vaguely off topic but wtf is the Jubilee line about.
It was originally to double up on how congested the Bakerloo line was when it went to Charing Cross, then got extended all the way out to the east once the Canary Wharf money came in because it was a waste ending it in the centre.

I had to WAIT for the diagonal lifts at Farringdon so missed out on the excitement

Watching a few LIGNE LIZ videos from Geoff and another channel, looks swish.

It’s easy to be all :eyes: at the train loons but it does make me happy that they’re looning out about something.

I get a bit jealous about people who are so obsessed with things like that, I need a PASSION

Oh wait they’re outside singing a reworded version of Purple Rain (Purple Train)..
:hostage:

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
Yeah it’s a strictly Mon-Sat affair for the first year or so.
I had to get to GIDEA PARK and it was all closed up at Liverpool Street but then was fine getting back. BIZARRE

Well I’m ON IT, but the old TFL Rail bit east of Liverpool St. I assume the snazzy new trains are on the central section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom