The USA: Trump-Biden Transition - attempted coup + Trump IMPEACHED (AGAIN!)

I can see him fleeing to Russia.

Nah. Putin's done with him. He's finding out that almost all of his allies are not his friends. He's got his kids, weird Rudy and not much else.

He may well try to come to Scotland but that hairdo will not be good in our windy climate.

Rudy talking a LOT of shit at the moment including re-enacting a scene from My Cousin Vinny at one point. This is my favourite though:

Reactions: Zu
I hate this post truth world where someone can stand on a podium and just lie and almost half the country either believe it or live in a bubble of ohhesaiditsoitmustbetrue

Apparently he was sweating his HAIR DYE :D
EnNWPLXXYAMjbZq

NAME IT AFTER A TYPE OF PIZZA PEOPLE WILL THINK THAT SOUNDS DELICIOUS GIMME GIMME GIMME.

As a wise man recently said, it's VERY EASY to say some PRETTY WORDS. Here's hoping he really does put them into action!
Quite. Especially since Kamala has somewhat of a reputation of sponsoring token bills. In fact, of the 164 bills she's sponsored in her time as a Senator, none of them have ever become law.

I drove by the Georgia capitol and the “stop the count” protesters were still there?

I’ll be a LOT more relaxed provided Jon Ossoff wins the Senate runoff.

I brought up the run-off at work and multiple of my coworkers (all Democrats) didn’t even know it was happening. I still think Ossoff and Warnock have a good chance of winning, but it’s stressful

I think Trump running again in 2024, while terrifying, is potentially good news for the Democrats - particularly if he goes up against Kamala.

Reactions: RJN
I’d be surprised if some of the more traditional Republicans don’t try and put someone like Josh Hawley or Tom Cotton forward.

I’d be surprised if some of the more traditional Republicans don’t try and put someone like Josh Hawley or Tom Cotton forward.

They could, but I think if Trump wants it, he basically owns the party now. So it depends how his health/interest levels/ability to not go to jail plays out...

Is Ivanka old enough to run? Because I genuinely think she's the ONE TO WATCH.

Yeah I can see that too. But I have hope that the association would mean it wouldn't wash beyond the (admittedly scarily numerous) Trump devotees, and the Trump surname would drive apathetic liberal voters to the polls.

Reactions: RJN
Also she's 39, so yes she would be. Don Jr is 42 and Eric (bless...) is 36.

Sadly, Tiffany is only 27, so she'd have to wait another 8 years before she can bring the LGBT party to the white house. :(

Tom Cotton is a charisma vacuum but Hawley scares me. Its early days, but I could see a Trump/Hawley/Tucker Carlson primary. I don't think Ivanka or Don Jr. have the appeal of their father, and that they will push away people more than they will attract people.

None of the "moderate" "reasonable" Republicans have a chance

Trump is seen as a "loser" by so many people, but if someone took his views and made them just slightly more palatable to non-deplorables, it could be an (unfortunate) winning combination

And I know it’s AGES away but who would be a likely running mate if Kamala is at the top of the Democrat ticket? Klobuchar? Buttigeg?

Buttigeg would make sense, especially if Trump is on the Republican ticket.

He is about as different from Trump as one can be while still being a white man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom