The USA: Trump-Biden Transition - attempted coup + Trump IMPEACHED (AGAIN!)

Does he not realise that at this point he’s providing positive publicity for the people he’s targeting?

Reactions: RJN
Of all the Tr*mp-related CONTENT I've seen lately, this is up there

Em3Z3EGW4AAgprH

I'm still confused about the title of this thread. There isn't a scenario where Pence would become President. Him and Trump are in the same boat.

I know we've all seen this many, many times but I'm still fantasising about an exit not dissimilar to this:

We should get into his accounting for his golf clubs in Scotland. Get him done for money laundering.

I'd love for Sarah Malone, his key stooge in Scotland to be taken down. I'd label her a comedy villain if only for the fact she is an awful cunt.

image.jpg

Last edited:
His refusal to accept defeat is really getting SAD isn’t it, although I suppose it’s all about building his brand post presidency, this will always be considered a stolen election to him and his supporters.

I love how #TrumpConcedes is derived from the same Tweet that said "I concede NOTHING!" :D Petty as all fuck, but that's the only language the little bitch know. DRAG HA!

His refusal to accept defeat is really getting SAD isn’t it, although I suppose it’s all about building his brand post presidency, this will always be considered a stolen election to him and his supporters.

I think that's exactly it - he is not going to go away quietly and his plan is very likely to be, essentially, to keep going and make himself the prime candidate for 2024 due to his personal fanbase. He'll have his campaign ready to go based on "righting the wrong" of 2020. That way, he can keep asking his supporters for money.

:D

But it highlights the ridiculousness of the Electoral College. Biden has 5 million more votes but Trump has identified 3 states that could turn things his way with only around 30,000 among them required to turn the states red. That's a ludicrous situation.

People dunk on Heidi Montag and Paris Hilton but at least they had the decency to waste their money on decent production.

Lindsey Graham is currently in deep shit for allegedly asking the Georgia Secretary Of State if ballots could be thrown out.

Lindsey Graham is currently in deep shit for allegedly asking the Georgia Secretary Of State if ballots could be thrown out.

The entire Republican Party has turned on the Georgia SOS for???? doing his job?? It is absolutely evil

I saw this morning he and his wife have started getting death threats. Fucking hell like.

Thats horrible. I seriously can't imagine what it would take to make someone threaten another person's life, let alone doing so in order to protect Donald Trump from losing his election?

I really really hope Trump has some serious legal problems in the coming years.

I must admit I'm not sure what specifically is on the cards, but a girl can dream.

I want that, but mostly I want him to be really embarrassed

If the Dems can get hold of his taxes he’s fucked in NYC at least.

I think we're currently missing the best bits of that

Not to sound evil, but that kind of makes me happy to think he's embarrassed right now

We can only hope for a Melania tell all

Or even Ivanka/Jared if they decide they're better off without them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom