Thursday views the dream house

Jark

User
no daily? get it together girls!

I'm going to a viewing today for a place I REALLY WANT. Problem is I'm just not sure who I'll be living there with. 😬 feeling positive though! it's right by my beloved Vondelpark.

WHAT'S THE TEA?

Reactions: GNL
Morning girls, I’m exhausted after doing a single days work yesterday, and now I have to do another one!

Got a call booked in tomorrow for a job I applied for, AND the broadband guy is coming, it’s ALL GO at Chez Lucé.

How @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid wakes me up at 5am
Good Morning Dancing GIF by Boomerang Official

the other day he woke me up to tell me that Anne of Cleves was his favourite of Henry VIII’s wives because she was a shrewd girl and probably an INFP

Well crap, this banging dance track on right now got to #31 in 1998 and would have been a good shot for dmlawdifestivalen. Bugger.
Remember for second choice gala.

We'll have to see how many people send second choices and what sort of tolerance there might be for a four hour long show.

Significant numbers of people still need to send me their FIRST choices. I'm watching you lot.

How @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid wakes me up at 5am
Good Morning Dancing GIF by Boomerang Official

the other day he woke me up to tell me that Anne of Cleves was his favourite of Henry VIII’s wives because she was a shrewd girl and probably an INFP
I mean, he’s not wrong. History scientists think she was also the fittest by modern standards, she was only ugly by the weird standards of olden days times.

We'll have to see how many people send second choices and what sort of tolerance there might be for a four hour long show.

Significant numbers of people still need to send me their FIRST choices. I'm watching you lot.
I don’t understand how hard it is to send a song in? Just go through the UK charts week by week from 1952 to now, play every song you’re not familiar with, make a playlist of said songs, whittle them down to a manageable shortlist, then do this for the rest of the countries we’re allowed to use. An evening’s work, tops.

I don’t understand how hard it is to send a song in? Just go through the UK charts week by week from 1952 to now, play every song you’re not familiar with, make a playlist of said songs, whittle them down to a manageable shortlist, then do this for the rest of the countries we’re allowed to use. An evening’s work, tops.
A genuinely more manageable version of this is pick your birthday and see what was on the chart in various years on it

I spent part of yesterday evening playing Mr Ag the worst songs of ABBA. He was appalled, as he only knew the hot shit.

made an ad in the gay groups an hour ago and already had messages from two potential housemates, both of whom seem relatively sane and also want to move at the end of this month. so I feel good about this viewing in a couple of hours :disco:

I’ve not had a RUCK on here for quite some time. It used to be a daily occurrence.

Well that’s Moopyrate off the agenda then..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom