Thursday views the dream house

giphy.gif

(apparently she's OK. I wonder what the tinfoiled ones will take from this...)

Hi Moopy. Had a brief text conversation with a friend yesterday who mentioned she was on a health kick so for her upcoming birthday I've today ordered a FRUIT BASKET and now I'm having second thoughts that that's actually a really shit present. :D Apples yay, I can buy them in a supermarket. :eyes:

Hi Moopy. Had a brief text conversation with a friend yesterday who mentioned she was on a health kick so for her upcoming birthday I've today ordered a FRUIT BASKET and now I'm having second thoughts that that's actually a really shit present. :D Apples yay, I can buy them in a supermarket. :eyes:
Link please

Link please

I forgot there's some nice CORDIAL in it as well. :D

It's her fault for telling me she was on a health kick! I'd have gone for alcohol otherwise.

I forgot there's some nice CORDIAL in it as well. :D

It's her fault for telling me she was on a health kick! I'd have gone for alcohol otherwise.
I mean, hampers are always well recieved but there really is little you wouldn't find in a fruit bowl. A lovely pineapple would have set it off nicely. Still, nice thought

Imagine the excitement of getting a hamper and then opening it to find that lot instead of cheese and alcohol :(

At least the pressé will go well with gin.

On her actual birthday, make sure to show up at her house early in the morning for a workout

I bet you bought tea towels as a present for Mother's Day when you were a kid.

me too, but what is the standard smiley then? :D is laughing at something, :) is sarcastic

oh never mind, found it
:angel:

Well what a thrilling day I've had. Gym and library. Physical AND mental stimulation!

I've done nothing this week in celebration of the world being slightly more open.

Pub tomorrow though :beer:

Last edited:
I think I'm going to the pub on Saturday but she's notoriously unreliable.

Mr Ag is off work tomorrow which means with his newfound self determination we'll be doing something AT HIS PACE, which normally involves him his finishing his never ending Star Wars game and a process I don't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom