Thursday welcomes new species extravaganzas

One of the office ladies decided to do the million steps challenge back in July. She originally said she had to do 10000 steps a day and crowed about how easy that would be for her. There's a fortnight left to go and she now has to do 25000 steps a day minimum because she constantly failed at managing 10000. Why bother? :D

Time to pocket the sponsor money and high tail it to South East Asia, there's no other option available to her :(

• Love
Reactions: Zu
It's been a DAY. I was up for work at 3, had to pick my mother up from West London at lunchtime and had a leak in the loft which has blown all the electrics.

To top it all off, I'm sat here waiting for a plumber and am missing my night out seeing Anything Goes in the glittering West End :evil:

currently on my way to Barcelona for two weeks of zero work and some decent weather at last (of course the first week is forecasting thunder daily)

can't wait!

One of the office ladies decided to do the million steps challenge back in July. She originally said she had to do 10000 steps a day and crowed about how easy that would be for her. There's a fortnight left to go and she now has to do 25000 steps a day minimum because she constantly failed at managing 10000. Why bother? :D
25k is insane, poor office lady :geek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom