Thursday welcomes new species extravaganzas

One of the office ladies decided to do the million steps challenge back in July. She originally said she had to do 10000 steps a day and crowed about how easy that would be for her. There's a fortnight left to go and she now has to do 25000 steps a day minimum because she constantly failed at managing 10000. Why bother? :D

Time to pocket the sponsor money and high tail it to South East Asia, there's no other option available to her :(

• Love
Reactions: Zu
It's been a DAY. I was up for work at 3, had to pick my mother up from West London at lunchtime and had a leak in the loft which has blown all the electrics.

To top it all off, I'm sat here waiting for a plumber and am missing my night out seeing Anything Goes in the glittering West End :evil:

One of the office ladies decided to do the million steps challenge back in July. She originally said she had to do 10000 steps a day and crowed about how easy that would be for her. There's a fortnight left to go and she now has to do 25000 steps a day minimum because she constantly failed at managing 10000. Why bother? :D
25k is insane, poor office lady :geek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom