Tischvision - VOTING OPEN (NOW CLOSED)

Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME with a song called MOOPY?

Also I spy ONE more Katevision reject but not the one I was expecting :o

Anyway I shall listen tomorrow :)

Sorry I missed last night

Judging by the reactions to my entry into @Tisch (which may or may not have been last night or the night before or maybe not or maybe yes), it's been a Suedey misfire after a promising debut when I entered @Diddy . Must have been the egg.
The comments are rarely an indication of success. You may have had a lot of admirers who didn’t speak up at the time because they wanted to be one of the cool kids.

Quite annoyed I missed this (edit - viewing party 2 I mean), we ordered food for the Drag Race finale which was over an hour late, and by then it had gone 8.30 and I couldn't be arsed to catch up.

Across the two threads I'm pretty pleased with the reactions! Gonna be optimistic/deluded and say top 10 might be within reach again :o

Last edited:
Sorry I missed last night

Judging by the reactions to my entry into @Tisch (which may or may not have been last night or the night before or maybe not or maybe yes), it's been a Suedey misfire after a promising debut when I entered @Diddy . Must have been the egg.

it took me 4 read-throughs to understand this :D

Listening to semi 1 again and there’s easily enough there i’d give points too. This is going to be tough :o

I’m listening through now and assigning each song a score. Only 8s or above will make it to my shortlist and right now I’ve got loads just from the first semi.

I'm hoping for my usual 20 or 18 pointer and then a load of 1s and 2s to keep me out of the bottom ten. :disco:

Just any points at all will do me

d05.png

I’m going to have to give these songs another listen as I can’t remember half of them.

I’ve had the playlist on all morning and there’s a lot of good songs with a handful of notable STARS.

I was thinking whoever followed Viridian City would struggle, but Uruguay is quite special!

Gabrielle Aplin being SHOT DEAD is probably my biggest take away from the whole thing :D

I genuinely thought she’d been shot dead.

I must have mixed her up with another pop star my friend likes who WAS shot dead because I remember having to listen to the wailing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom