Topic for news events that probably don’t justify a new topic

To give you some context on this one, over the last few years greece has dropped into the last place of the freedom of press ratings. A MEP belonging to the current right wing rulling party gets asked about it in Brussels and snaps.

The delusion of thinking this attitude will work outside of the country :D

SCREAMING at the initial reaction :D :D :D

Screenshot 2024-01-17 225001.png

She pursed her lips so hard I thought she was going to INHALE HER FACE

I don't have a link for it, but the mother of one of the victims of the Nottingham stabbing, coming for pretty much everyone involved in the case, is quite something.

To give you some context on this one, over the last few years greece has dropped into the last place of the freedom of press ratings. A MEP belonging to the current right wing rulling party gets asked about it in Brussels and snaps.

The delusion of thinking this attitude will work outside of the country :D

To sum this up a resolution with serious concerns about threats to democracy, the rule of law, media freedom and fundamental rights in the country was passed last week with 330 votes in favour.
And as you might suspect got the very minimum of attention and coverage in the media.

This story is fucking crazy.

This was her excuse/apology:

"I was led to believe that this world was an evil place, filled with cops who control, hospitals that injure, government agencies that brainwash, church leaders who lie and lust, husbands who refuse to protect and children who need abuse,"

None of that seemed to matter when she was earning money and fame from her YouTube videos! Also if in doubt, blame CONSPIRACIES.

Fuck! Docuseries immediately please.

I literally just read that. Those punishments! The sunscreen! THE CACTII!

I reckon about the size of IKEA Wembley plus a couple of football pitches

Yeah looks pretty bad, fire is now out but the building is too hot to enter. Quite a few missing persons including a family with young kids.

Both me and Mr Ag know members of this guys family. Quite an audacious/ stupid murder. Rarely has anyone ever been so obviously guilty yet still went to trial.

BBC News - Fentanyl poisoning: Luke D'Wit guilty of murdering Essex couple

Both me and Mr Ag know members of this guys family. Quite an audacious/ stupid murder. Rarely has anyone ever been so obviously guilty yet still went to trial.

BBC News - Fentanyl poisoning: Luke D'Wit guilty of murdering Essex couple

This is such a dark story. Their trustpilot page is strangely harrowing.

1711022380236.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom