Troye Sivan - One of Your Girls, Something to Give Each Other + Tour

The more I see that album cover the more I love it. I love how it's slutty but also really quite pure?

Has the quite excellent dance taken off in any way? I don't have TikTok but I just found these gentlemen doing it to v good effect on insta

Last edited:
Glory Edition vinyl. I love it :D

1694113100958.png

the video is fucking fantastic. whoever is directing and doing the choreo and cinematography... needs a raise.

I wasn't feeling the sample on first listen but watching the video really lifted the whole song for me

The video is excellent I agree. It looks like they are spending money on him. Not in favour of the baggy combat trousers comeback though.

The bit where there is a wave of them hurdling the dancer :disco:

The video is fantastic. The song is good fun although I don't think it's quite as good as 'Rush'.

"We should experiment even to the detriment of whoever's on this couch" is a belter of a lyric.

What a MENACE.

no budget? but... both videos look expensive as fuck? :D literally who else is serving gloss like this right now?

Inspired by Damita Jo

Sivan chatted with EW about the various inspirations behind Something to Give Each Other, from Janet to Lost in Translation to his dive into nightlife.

"Janet Jackson's Damita Jo — that album for me just hit such a sweet spot, with this warmth that I love in pop music. It's almost super sweet — there's something borderline bubblegum about the melodies — but then the taste level is so high. It's also totally infused with sex and R&B."

oh god his live lounge cover of What Was I Made For? was...

excellent! love the arrangement.

and a very strange version of Rush (I wouldn't bother)

I think he struggles on the upbeat stuff because he has the vocal range of a deflating tyre but he really shines on the gloomy mumbly stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom