3. "One of Your Girls" 3:01
4. "In My Room" (featuring Guitarricadelafuente) 3:13
5. "Still Got It" 3:28
6. "Can't Go Back Baby" 3:21
7. "Got Me Started" 3:18
8. "Silly" 3:38
9. "Honey" 3:26
10. "How to Stay with You" 3:16

he is fucking hot. can't wait to inhale this album and YAY for EVERY song being longer than 3 minutes.

The sound of the two singles and that clip just hang really well together.

Hope there is a song or two with a slightly more dreamy vibe like In A Dream though.

you're forgiven!

the album is really good. One of Your Girls, Honey (infallible song title) and What's the Time are my faves after a couple of plays. the last song is kinda bad but otherwise I enjoyed. vinyl secured :disco:

The synths in the chorus of One of Your Girls :disco:

I'm enjoying it. Honey is my pick aside from the singles and I think having the two (good) ballads halfway through the album actually works very well.

OK yes enjoying very much

Silly is the kind of slinky electrobop I love

Yeah One of Your Girls is really doing it for me. I can’t wait for my next hopeless crush on a straight guy to really relate

Girls off to a super solid start

album predicted to open with 30k US and should definitely be able to snatch 10-15k UK, I'd think

I’d say he has a shot at three in the top forty this week. There should definitely be two, but Got Me Started may also flirt with it.

I found Got Me Started a bit basic/desperate with that cat meme sample, but One of Your Girls is magnificent.

Reactions: dUb
in today's mids

24 Rush
30 One of Your Girls
37 Got Me Started

the album is only at #7... more than a little disappointing, I'd say. but I did my bit :disco:

Not too bad though, his streaming is strong so he may well hold top ten.

amazing. the gap to #2 is bigger but the album should comfortably make top 3. they must be thrilled with how this campaign has gone

The CD was discounted on the store last night so I ordered. It seems to have gone back up now.

Is Holly Humberstone below him now, or at 3?

She is at 3, just a couple of hundred ahead. I believe the whole top 4 are now flogging formats cheap in a bit of a minor ‘race’.

I love One Of Your Girls, what a banger but I almost end up singing Daft Punk's Something About Us over it sometimes.

I knew it reminded me of something! It’s more Instant Crush to me though.

(Not saying it’s a knock off, just a similar VIBE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom