Troye Sivan - One of Your Girls, Something to Give Each Other + Tour

One Of Your Girls really does still hit all the right spots. The vocal layering, the squelchy synths, the 90s mid-tempo banger vibes.

And of course, the video remains utterly ICONIQUE.

Full thing -

Timmy could have made more of an effort to learn the lines and/or the dance routine properly, but maybe it was a last minute thing. And I loved "He's GAY FAMOUS it's DIFFERENT"

It does look like he’s watching the video for the first time off screen and trying to copy it :D

OT: I really don't care for Sarah Sherman. She can't act and the constant mugging is so irritating.
her weekend update appearances are kind of iconic though. the best of anyone new since Bowen I think.

this sketch was one of favourites in YEARS. a bit more niche but so well written.

snatched tickets to see miss thang in London :disco: seems to be selling well!

I know it's a few months old now but since Christmas I've been spinning this album a lot, sometimes daily. it's one of those cases of being so easily the artist's best work that going back through their discography feels a bit useless. like, this is the shit. :disco:

I have got a bit bored with Rush through overplay so I sometimes start at 2 and honestly it's no skips

09 Rush
08.5 What's the Time
10 One of Your Girls
09 In My Room
09.5 Still Got It
07.5 Can't Go Back Baby
10 Got Me Started
09 Silly
11 Honey
07.5 How to Stay With You

Still Got It gets me all emosh sometimes. I hope we'll get a final single and that he won't be gone years after this.

IMG_7391.jpeg
He’s one of your girls in a diaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom