UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Ugh. He is so truly disgusting.

I work for the civil service and statistics have shown that the team I manage are 40 to 50% more productive working from home than when they are in the office. The amount of time people spend chatting and dealing with distractions in an office environment is significant. Whilst I agree office working some days has benefits for mental health, development and general team/collobartive working, home working has shown to have had significant benefits for our organisation and for peoples well being and morale. Not to mention staff retention. He really is a clueless twat at best or at worst just thinking about his wealth funds that rely on renting out office space to government with ludicrous lease agreements. Hideous.

41A66E85-D79A-43B8-B84E-B06F831223CF.jpeg

My eyes just rolled right out of my head.

One MP said: "She knows she can't compete with Boris' Oxford Union debating training, but she has other skills he lacks."

There aren't enough :manson:s in the world.

Nadine Dorries has announced she's dyslexic now and is so sad that people use that against her when she speaks total nonsense, which is how dyslexia works? OK then

Weren't they criticising Stella Creasy for wearing trousers only a couple of days ago?

Weren't they criticising Stella Creasy for wearing trousers only a couple of days ago?

I didn't see that but they did criticise Nicola Sturgeon for wearing trousers "to a formal meeting". It's almost as if the clothing isn't the problem.

Idiots and also shut up ‘disagree on almost every political issue’ - you’re parliamentarians in a liberal democracy, you probably relatively closely align on MOST things.

The “someone write me a tweet that makes me look good even though I have no idea what’s going on” energy of those posts

Idiots and also shut up ‘disagree on almost every political issue’ - you’re parliamentarians in a liberal democracy, you probably relatively closely align on MOST things.
And what the fuck is the 'as much as I disagree with' bit about anyway? Why do they have to qualify deploring misogyny?

Bye hun

All we have to do is persuade the main subject of the report to publish it unredacted. :eyes:

But seriously, bye Johnson. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Queen Of Pop Sue should publish the report as a paperback/hardback/podcast/spoken word picture disc vinyl etc. and make some serious coin from it when this is all over.

RSD 2023 - double album, side 3 is Johnson's resignation speech, side 4 an etching of his downcast face.

I can see him surviving the Sue Gray report, but the behind the scenes jostling for position is getting noisier all the time. Truss, Hunt, Tugendhat, Mordaunt and Wallace are all on manoeuvres. If the parliamentary party gets a whiff of any of them being a vote winning challenger, they'll strike. Until then, nothing will stop him.

Interestingly, only one of those is a die hard Leaver. Truss only changed her tune when it suited her career wise.

Josaphine reminding me of a lady I used to work with who said everything had gone TOO FAR now and when she started working there was a man in her office who used to chase the office girls around, and come up behind them and massage their shoulders. You wouldn't get away with that now but it's HOW IT WAS, it was FINE, it was FLATTERING, and the girls just made sure to go down to the basement in PAIRS.

The British equivalent of those batshit American conservative women who said they could never vote Hillary / Kamala because they don’t trust a woman in office.

I shall refrain from making disparaging remarks about his horrible chin, because i'm not into judging people by their looks.

Is the implication that the Home Secretary needs to know about James Bond to understand internal secret security?

RIGHT YOU ARE THEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom