Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ---

• ---

• ---

• Total voters
Biden's lead in Georgia is now about 14,000 which is way past the point where a recount will make a difference. The Georgia GOP is freaking out, but it is unlikely to make a difference without some major interference (which they are NOT above).

I am a gay white guy, and I am happy with this.

The GOP house members elect contesting an election they also WON in just to defend Trump. :D I really hope he drags them all down with him.

Reactions: RJN
The NERVE to call themselves congressmen-elect, while claiming that the results are fake...

The NERVE to call themselves congressmen-elect, while claiming that the results are fake...

I know, right? Make yr minds up, lads - it's either game on or it's all over, ye cannae have both.

Why hasn't NC been announced? He's been about 80K ahead since election night.

Poor thing. Didn’t even get any of the promised free Britney merch :(

cute-muzzle-sleeping-raccoon-animals-face-100634891.jpg

Apparently they’re recounting Georgia...manually

what a waste of fucking time and money. I read that it is a way to delay the certification, which is due on November 20. If this succeeds and stops Georgia’s electors from voting for Biden, I WILL riot.

Well I may have overreacted a little bit... I can’t find a clear answer to what happens exactly but I did see that in 2000, the date when the electoral college would meet was the reason the Florida recount was cancelled. I need to learn more about this and get less information from Twitter.

tldr: I don’t know

What’s the point of recounting Georgia when it wouldn’t affect the end result? (seeing as Pennsylvania was enough?)

What’s the point of recounting Georgia when it wouldn’t affect the end result? (seeing as Pennsylvania was enough?)

It's just about obstruction now, isn't it? It annoys me that so many people are humouring him but it can't be helped. He gives the media good headline.

OMG yes, it’s still really significant for him to win Arizona and/or Georgia

I love that it’s just getting worse for Trump no matter hard he digs his heels in

The Georgia recount started today and will be done in 6 days (theoretically). It won't make a difference but they won't call it until after that is done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom