Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ---

• ---

• ---

• Total voters
that dance is like a robot gently festing another robot but being considerate of her little tight mechanical hole.

I always forget YMCA is his official rally exit song. perhaps our secret champion Tiff and her widely beloved homosexual icon mother really have been planting the seeds of the gay agenda from within :o

I’d be here for a Tiffany Republican run in 2024 if all the other children sadly DIED.

I know democracy and all that bollocks is important but anyone considering voting for Trump must surely considered mentally unfit to be on the electoral register. At the very least they should have their names, addresses and severest allergies posted in the local papers.

It really depresses me when you go down a rabbit hole on twitter and find blacks and gays voting for Trump

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE

My polling place opens in 55 minutes. About to head over after a cup of coffee. Hopefully I don’t get SHOT
were you not tempted to vote early or by mail-in ballot?

were you not tempted to vote early or by mail-in ballot?
Not really. I’m so used to voting in person, and wanted the assurance of seeing my ballot drop in the box on Election Day. Maybe ask me in a couple hours after I see the line.

I find this idea of queueing more than 30 seconds to vote plain BIZARRE.
I didn’t realise it was a thing over there until the past couple of months

I find this idea of queueing more than 30 seconds to vote plain BIZARRE.
I didn’t realise it was a thing over there until the past couple of months

In my state at least, you can early vote anywhere in your county (mine has about a million people in it), so that at least partially explains the early voting lines a few weeks ago. Some locations had longer lines than others. The long lines are terrible and inexcusable, but they aren't the norm.

They're not really black or gay - they're Russian.

This is a LOT of that, probably to a greater extent than even the most cynical of us would imagine.

But people do somehow still labour under the misapprehension that someone who is black or gay can't be a blinkered capitalist pig. Look at the Tories in Westminster as at right now.

TOO. FUCKING. SCARED.

Predicting a narrow trump win. I know I said otherwise in the other thread. But I actually think it’ll go as I predicted with the difference of Trump stealing Pennsylvania which would flip the result :(

Either way its going to go off tonight, isn't it? Trump actively encouraging armed militia onto the streets to disrupt the democratic process is fucking wild.

TOO. FUCKING. SCARED.

Predicting a narrow trump win. I know I said otherwise in the other thread. But I actually think it’ll go as I predicted with the difference of Trump stealing Pennsylvania which would flip the result :(
Update your electoral map if you want to win a BIG PRIZE

After the sheer mind-destroying horrific anxiety of waking up at 5am last US election and realising Trump had won (or was at least very close to being confirmed as winner), I plan to double-drop a sleeping tablet tonight and DESPERATELY hope to wake up to the news that Biden is AT LEAST looking like the likely victor if results are messy.

If huge voter turn out in Dem safe states means Biden wins the public vote by a huge margin, but loses on some sort of ridiculous Electoral College nightmare, I will SCREAM!

But I'm hopeful for a Biden win. LOOKING AT THE DATA, and purely the data we have - it's overwhelmingly the most likely possibility.

I still have no idea how I got back to my Amsterdam hotel on the night/morning of 2016. I got blackout drunk, This time I'm at home (obviously) and while I will certainly be taking the edge off, I'm going to pace myself a bit.

*Cut to Trump winning Florida and me diving straight for the vodka*

2016 was so dark. As I remember it we were basically being told a Hillary win was all-but a certainty. It hadn't even really crossed my mind it was possible for Trump to take it.

At least I (we) are a bit more PREPARED should it happen again this year. If anything I think a Trump win again will force me to disengage from the news/politics for a bit. At least in the short term.

Let us all remember this HAUNTING DEVICE.

TNA63-Shullenberger-NYT-needle.jpg

I remember watching that through the night as despair set in.

I still have no idea how I got back to my Amsterdam hotel on the night/morning of 2016. I got blackout drunk, This time I'm at home (obviously) and while I will certainly be taking the edge off, I'm going to pace myself a bit.

*Cut to Trump winning Florida and me diving straight for the vodka*
Let’s do drinking games!

A shot of vodka for every swing state Biden wins, and a shot of bleach for each swing state Trump wins! :disco:

I remember being in bed ILL on the night after Trump won. What a GRIM TIME.

Oh god this thing! I remember watching it shift all the way right with utter horror! I can’t REALLY remember much of the night as I think I was shit faced.

They have it this year again, but just in a few states...

In 2016, I was in a bar in Washington DC, ready to celebrate Hillary winning. When things started going wrong, the mood was horrible and a bunch of people were crying, but one drunk woman kept yelling "yes daddy" each time Trump won a state. It was terrible.

The hours after the announcement are what scare me the most. Nobody's gonna take the result lying down.

Let us all remember this HAUNTING DEVICE.

TNA63-Shullenberger-NYT-needle.jpg

I remember watching that through the night as despair set in.

The worst.

I remember staying at a small bed and breakfast in the alps, dodgy internet connection and all and not having enough alcohol to drown everything out.

2016 was a bad year for overnight voting nightmares. BAD.

Reactions: dUb
2016 was such a punch in the face. This time I’m slightly more ready for FOUR MORE YEARS :)

I was in bed with my ex who caused me to be depressed during the first half of 2017. IT WAS A BAD OMEN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom