Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ---

• ---

• Total voters
Seriously though.

giphy.gif

I’ve started thinking OMG WHAT IF HE WINS.

Anyway it’s all very exciting and can’t believe there’s another 8 hours til it kicks off, I don’t know what to do with myself!!!

He sounded VERY DEFEATED on FOX. That or he has a hangover.

He did do 4 or 5 rallies in different states yesterday, not hungover, he doesn’t DRINK!

The first polls close at 6 eastern US time, so 11 in the UK.

BBC coverage begins at 11.30 but I wouldn't expect first results coming in until 1/2 or so

Is everyone streaming on CNN, ABC etc? nobody watching on BBC? Not sure I can handle a whole evening of AMERICANS talking like AMERICANS. I want Jon Sopel being patronising in the Queen's English.

I really can’t stay up for this but I’ve also no bloody idea how I’m expected to sleep.
I took a day’s sick leave after our election in December, maybe I can try that again if it all goes tits up.

I’m doing BBC probably. The first proper calls are usually made around midnight are they not? (Indiana, Kentucky, Vermont, Virginia I’d have thought)

BBC coverage begins at 11.30 but I wouldn't expect first results coming in until 1/2 or so

Is everyone streaming on CNN, ABC etc? nobody watching on BBC? Not sure I can handle a whole evening of AMERICANS talking like AMERICANS. I want Jon Sopel being patronising in the Queen's English.

Are you kidding, this is YANKEE NIGHT, get your Rangers cap, a chili cheese dog covered in lard, and your fucking GLOCK out, and settle in for a night on the couch.

I'm going to do CNN I reckon, dipping into Fox occasionally and I have just sorted my VPN to make sure I can stream Showtime for the Stephen Colbert live show as well.

Kathy Griffin is on ITV coverage so I look forward to seeing clips of that tomorrow

not the best news for Biden considering a big chunk of today's voters will be Republican

not the best news for Biden considering a big chunk of today's voters will be Republican

I'm inclined to speculate the same... but has there been any evidence that Republicans are more likely to vote in-person day of? I feel like this mail in ballot phenomenon is not really comparable to how people voted absentee in past elections given the unprecedented pandemic.

I think it is widely considered that in States with significant early voting a majority of on-the-day voters (65%+) will be Republican. outlets like NYT have been reporting that as fact anyway and pollsters have consistently found significantly more on-the-day voter intention for Republicans.

I've heard that Florida may be considered to be something of an exception to the whole 'most early voters are Democrats' thing. Florida has a particularly high population of seniors, who traditionally vote early and are more likely to be Republican.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom