Wednesday is a dwarf and is digging a hole

Morning

We have workmen around (:horny: etc) replacing ALL THE DOORS IN THE HOUSE (because that’s apparently a thing people DO?) and they’re FAR TOO LOUD for 9 in the morning.

At least I’ve been paid early :disco:

Who'd have thought a male rock song for straights would bw the talking point of the first ASFM. :eyes: eyes

It is catchier than all hell though.

Who'd have thought a male rock song for straights would bw the talking point of the first ASFM. :eyes: eyes

It is catchier than all hell though.

btw shout out to those like me and you who want to get an emoji and end up accidentally sending the emoji AND the word

thumb

I think all this free promo that song is getting is extremely unfair to all other entries and should be disqualified.

Eurgh a recruitment consultant just called me and when I said I lived in Homerton she replied ‘Oooooh, VERY TRENDY’. When will this NIGHTMARE END?

I think all this free promo that song is getting is extremely unfair to all other entries and should be disqualified.
That sounds like something we should talk about. Maybe you should start a thread on whether it is getting too much free promo.

Floppet you should take part in the next ASFM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom