Wednesday is a dwarf and is digging a hole

Had a shed (flatpack) delivered on Monday by Argos and they sent me a survey to complete about the delivery crew. The final question was: Is there anything the crew could have done to improve the delivery service? and I've replied "dismantled my old shed and built the new one for me". I don't think that's what they meant but it's the answer they've got.

Chances of me ever nailing the felt roof down are very slim.

I have a roll of shed-felt in my downstairs toilet along with a bag of clout nails and adhesive. It's been there since June 2017 and had I bothered to do it when I bought it I wouldn't have had to buy a new shed now :D

I recently put up a shed. Did the felt roof but couldn't be bothered nail down the edges. Seems to work fine.

There is a LARGE cockroach near the lift on my floor. WHY the 13th floor seemed to be perfect for it, I don’t know. It should’ve stayed by the bins :evil:

im the nearest apartment so I don’t know. It was too scary to squash, it was the size of a MOUSE

There is a LARGE cockroach near the lift on my floor. WHY the 13th floor seemed to be perfect for it, I don’t know. It should’ve stayed by the bins :evil:

im the nearest apartment so I don’t know. It was too scary to squash, it was the size of a MOUSE
I've had one too today trying to climb the stone wall around the yard twice, and i successfully scared it away with a broomstick.

I've got a plastic shed so I don't have to do any roof felt :D
GIF by Identity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom