When a new Sunday rises, the old one fades away

Hello and greetings from my last full day in Cape Verde.

Ready for normality now to be honest.

HOLA CHICOS!

a4908dc0108ceebd680e3b4593ce84cd.gif

So many Sunday threads :o

I have absolutely no plans today and I'm very excited. Back to work tomorrow after a month off. :(

Can’t we just ban it now? It’s fucking tedious. It doesn’t get attention so it tries to start arguments. Yes, I bit this morning but it’s just an obvious troll.

This is the very last time im being told to fuck off by people on here because they are senior members. Or just arseholes
@Inner Smile I don't think it would be particularly pleasant either as a new member to have you derailing threads and posts by accusing someone of trying to be you. To be fair.

The NERVE saying I need attention from moopy :D I go ages without popping on here whereas some are on every few hours
You literally pull this same shit most Sundays. Why don't you go in Bells on Sunday and fuck that up a bit more?! You take nice things and you stamp all over them then blame everybody else for calling you out on it meanwhile ruining enjoyment of the site for all of the other posters. I dread logging in on a Sunday.

Can we stop feeding the troll please and get back to RIVETING DAILY THREAD NORMALCY.

IS has been given warning points and any more will trigger the ban

The ignore function is problematic when they start creating threads.

If we are not banning this user, who refuses to change, can they be prevented from creating new threads?

I just had the most amazing Cajun Chicken sandwich from a random corner shop and I'm so close to buying three more to eat in quick succession

Will you buy all three at the same time, or will there be successive visits?

I can't believe people think I come on here just to troll this place, that is not my intention at all
Regardless of your intention, if the way you act is being perceived that way by literally everyone, it’s worth considering why that is and if posting here is worth your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom