When a new Sunday rises, the old one fades away

On another note, I just know this “Cajun” sandwich in England has something that nobody from New Orleans would ever put on it, like beans or chips or something else I can’t even guess

On another note, I just know this “Cajun” sandwich in England has something that nobody from New Orleans would ever put on it, like beans or chips or something else I can’t even guess

SPERM

• Love
Reactions: RJN
I don't think i'm horrible to people on here the way they are to me. There is some downright nastiness that just gets overlooked but it's okay because long time members will always have the upper hand

My dishwasher's broken again, I need to repair it but that means pulling it out of a very tight space to switch the electric off. Last time I did this, fifteen months ago, I ended up with a black big-toe and nail and it took three weeks before I was in any fit state to try and get the dishwasher back in the very tight space. I will not wash the pots by hand!

I want a good sandwich now. They’ve been sadly lacking on this trip.

I’m so sorry, let me try again. The sandwich probably had something weird on it like haggis or a failed independence referendum or something
It was deep fried.

The one GOOD thing about eating lunch at 12 is that you can usually get reservations at short notice, because no other freaks want to eat then.

The one GOOD thing about eating lunch at 12 is that you can usually get reservations at short notice, because no other freaks want to eat then.

On a Sunday, I’m a 1:00ish kinda girl. We’ve got friends who always want to go for a roast but at like 16:00 or something. That’s just annoying.

I’m so sorry, let me try again. The sandwich probably had something weird on it like haggis or a failed independence referendum or something
First of all, git tae fuck ya wee bampot.

Second, haggis is amazing with chicken and I highly recommend it

I can't believe people think I come on here just to troll this place, that is not my intention at all
You literally created a non existent argument with Tommie. That's the very epitome of trolling and attention seeking.

It's funny you don't 'act' like this when you post elsewhere. Your Buzzjack posts are relatively normal. Yet here and surely even you can see that your posts are clearly attempts to put yourself at the centre of drama or at the very least pull focus onto yourself and whoever you've drawn into your latest escapades.

I've feel like I've missed so much. Literally not a clue what's going on with Inner smile and the derailing of posts. I feel I'm missing out.

Also during covid a group of my friends all fell out. It all got very bitchy and nasty.

Several months ago I had a chat with 2 of the girls, apologised for the part I may have played in it. We all hugged and made up but I very much kept my distance after that as it was a very bitchy group.

Anyway, turns out they've all met up last night without me and are all besties again. I feel I should be bothered but I don't miss the drama. Girls are mean.

You literally created a non existent argument with Tommie. That's the very epitome of trolling and attention seeking.

It's funny you don't 'act' like this when you post elsewhere. Your Buzzjack posts are relatively normal. Yet here and surely even you can see that your posts are clearly attempts to put yourself at the centre of drama or at the very least pull focus onto yourself and whoever you've drawn into your latest escapades.

I haven't posted on buzzjack for years, so who are you mixing me up with? And don't come at me about Tommie when he's clearly Zu up to his old tricks again

IMG_0849.gif

I'm watching a film about a plane crash in the Andes. I've decided if that ever happens to me and I die, I give full permission for people to eat me. I'd keep a group of 20 alive for weeks!

I think permission is only really an issue if you're alive and people are salivating when they look at your thighs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom