When a new Sunday rises, the old one fades away

I was going to wash my car today but I CAN’T BE ARSED.

Good afternoon. Quite an eventful thread for a Sunday…

I’ve been at the tip throwing all my shit away. Feeling a bizarre mixture of relief and exhaustion. Think an early night is on the cards.

Dishwasher is out of its place, unplugged and I've cleared the pump and impeller. Going to go and watch a bit of telly then I'll plug it back in and attempt to return it to the tight hole.

If it still doesn't work I'll cancel the dishwasher tablets on tomorrow's supermarket delivery and buy some Marigolds.

Dishwashers are useless, every flat i've been in it's broken and it's NOT me
My dishwasher is well over twenty years old! It originally belonged to the boss for four years then it lived in a back room at the office for three years after she had her kitchen done and got a new one, I brought it home in the back of my Corsa about fifteen years ago and have repaired it myself since then and it's never cost me a penny.

So the dishwasher now drains but it didn't heat up the water. I'm calling it a semi-success because I got it out of the gap and back in the gap with all toes intact and it is running again. I'll have another faff with it at a later date if it doesn't magically start heating the water again but I fear this may be the end of our life together. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom