ZAYN - Vibez & Nobody is Listening + DROPPED

Jark

User
first single from album 3 out Friday - I expect this will be big (if it's any good, and the clip sounds very promising)

Reactions: dUb
Here for this. He had a rough time of it on the last album and with his anxiety but has the TALANT and that sounds like it could be great.

Some things I like do well! :oi: Just none are coming to mind RIGHT now

Oh, I'm always interested in what he's serving up.

The first album is brilliant, the second album needed a vicious prune but has a good ten good to excellent tracks on it (There You Are :o :disco:). I don't know where stuff like "Flames" and "Trampoline" fit in but they were very enjoyable too.

‘Fingers’ still gets plenty of spins chez Kratz.

The first album is brilliant, the second album needed a vicious prune but has a good ten good to excellent tracks on it (There You Are :o :disco:). I don't know where stuff like "Flames" and "Trampoline" fit in but they were very enjoyable too.

Exactly this. There was no need for the second album to be so long when some of the tracks were a slog. But the high points were fantastic.

Well he is The Most Beautiful Man on Earth, there is that. I'm just not sure about his music most of the time.

Pillowtalk and Dusk Til Dawn were both wonderful. His voice is so special. I can't really remember any other songs from him at this point but I'm ready for him to get the quality control in check and deliver some smooth bangers he'll never promote with anything other than a shirtless IG pic.

I'd be happy for an album full of stuff like Flower but that's not going to happen :D

I'd forgotten how gorgeous It's You is

Well he is The Most Beautiful Man on Earth, there is that. I'm just not sure about his music most of the time.
What have you heard? He needs a bit of curating but you can't go wrong with any of the tracks mentioned in this thread.

My favourite Zayn track is “She Don’t Love Me” from the first album. That song is 4 years old and it’s the exact production that everyone is doing now. The 80s electric bass is :disco:

considering he was the least prolific vocally in 1D he can’t half NAIL a vocal. I just love the way he sings. He has more of an R&B voice than Justin ever had (and I love Justin)

It's You is his other most essential track. Gorgeous. Good Years and Let Me are quite nice too, from Icarus Falls. I just listened to the debut again in full and I find quite a SLOG in the back half.

Last edited:
Listening to this now.

Did he always sound like this? :D

It's just ok for me. The melody isn't remotely interesting. You hear the first 20 seconds and you've heard the whole song. Just another slow-jam that sounds like literally thousands of others.

But I'm definitely here for Zayn getting dressed.

There You Are is brilliant. I don't even know how I came onto it as I never listened to the LP but it's blinding.

He certainly has some good tunes, but he's a shit popstar.

Agreed. The mumble shite in pop copying trap music really needs to go.

I played "There You Are" at a homosexual gathering (only 6 people thank you rules fanz) last night and it went down a storm.

I didn't bother following it up with "Better".

what is that video? I was patiently waiting for him to look at the camera and whisper "Z......by ZAYN" while splashing some cologne on his neck. Rotting.

second single Vibez out TOMORROW.

EisnHAsWkAEmqhP.jpg

third album Nobody is Listening (the jokes write themselves) out NEXT FRIDAY! it's just 11 tracks including Better.

the album cover is an absolute monstrosity.

3000x3000.png

oh, Zayn. you're so pretty, but you paint like shit.

A face like that and they're not putting it on the cover for two albums in a row clown emoji

A face like that and they're not putting it on the cover for two albums in a row clown emoji
I just remembered what the first album looks like and want to state I don't fancy him on it :D

And I was just coming here to say I think it's actually good, it could have been worse :( :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom