ZAYN - Vibez & Nobody is Listening + DROPPED

Yes, major Addams family vibes. If he can act, get him cast for season 2 immediately.

Last edited:
Why does your king look like he's about to try and short pay for a pack of fags in an Aylesbury branch of Premier Convenience Stores?

Why does your king look like he's about to try and short pay for a pack of fags in an Aylesbury branch of Premier Convenience Stores?

I bet he goes to a Pumpkin to scrounge a half price sausage roll because the sell by date is expiring

I bet he goes to a Pumpkin to scrounge a half price sausage roll because the sell by date is expiring
It's called Too Good To Go and we all do it. Food waste is an issue, you know.

he's still beautiful and looks just as much a drug fiend as he ever has. it's in the EYES.

what's he been doing post-cancellation?

he's still beautiful and looks just as much a drug fiend as he ever has. it's in the EYES.

what's he been doing post-cancellation?

His Wikipedia page stops at 2021 :(

On 25 September 2020, Malik released the single "Better" as the lead single from his third studio album Nobody Is Listening. The song was his first solo release in nearly two years. Malik described the album as "his most personal project to date".[117] Another song, "Vibez", was released along with the album pre-order on 8 January 2021. The album was released one week later, on 15 January.[118]

On 13 September 2021, Malik released a collection of three songs—"Grimez", "Believe Me" and "47 11"—together dubbed Yellow Tape via Dropbox. The tracks' embrace of the old-school hip-hop sound marked a change in his musical direction.[119] In October 2021, RCA dropped Malik from their label.[120]

No wonder he looks so HAUNTED

What a hiding to nothing

There is no way Tracy on the Pumpkin till gives a SHIT about expiry dates. If it isn't green, it's premium fare.

A grande cup of diarrhoea and a small sausage really does do the body good, as Zayn can confirm :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom