A Song For Moopy 2020 - CLOSED - RESULTS SUNDAY 7PM

The lesser nations of Kalastan and Allaland are of no importance to me. (All diplomatic relations will however be suspended and trade tariffs imposed if they don’t give us points)
Like if we want to have anything to do with poor countries, bitch please. :cautious:

I’ve already picked my song for the next round. I was torn between careful deliberation to find a song able to cross musical and cultural divides, or just saying fuck it and sending in the same old shite because I love it. Option B won.

I'm annoyed because I almost immediately remembered some hot shit that would probably have done better than what I ended up entering, but hopefully I can submit it next time (depending on any theme considerations I suppose).

Rupaul%E2%80%99s-Drag-Con-Official-Merch-SHADE-BUTTON-for.jpg

Alla, RS, if you really both don't care then please redirect your points towards my entry. I'm most definitely desperate!

I hope for a tactical voting scandal to emerge - we all know that some posters are desperate enough to do it!

(not me though, I have fortuitously entered the best song)

I've also thought of one I could have entered and no doubt it won't meet Kala's 68 page RULE LIST if he does the next one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom