ASFM: dmlawdifestivalen: Forgotten Hits - SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

I’m not really FAMILIAR with any charts other than UK or Ireland.

Especially pre-2010, none are nearly as good. Belgium and Sweden have a lot of highs but also a lot of lows.

I think I have it BUT am frightened Moopy. Very, very frightened.

German charts are a ROUGH ROUTE to go down.

If I were lost for an entry I might scour the lower half of the UK charts for a particular time period.

80s and 90s Italian charts might be good too.

Question:

49ea6d825c9e63e60ecfde1c6109cca0.jpg

If this is an egg, how is bird defined?

Especially pre-2010, none are nearly as good. Belgium and Sweden have a lot of highs but also a lot of lows.
Amusingly, your winning entry from Diddyvision was an Australian top 10 and so would have been eligible for this.

Reactions: RJN
Amusingly, your winning entry from Diddyvision was an Australian top 10 and so would have been eligible for this.

Oh I know! I found it on a torrent of Australian hits I downloaded as a teenager

I wish I'd referred back to my no.1s of the 1950s now. Just to provide variety.

The song I had in mind was a big old FLOP in its native country :evil:

damn it, I found a possibility then searched for it on Moopy and turns out I put it on a Moopy Mixtape years ago. SCRAP THAT THEN

Is there a good website to check the charts of these countries?

Some sad news.

Three very excited girls only achieved a peak of 16 on the Japanese chart, though did make it to number 1 on the international chart. Following consultation with them, we believe the rules were written to deliberately exclude them and @dmlaw will be hearing from three very expensive lawyers forthwith.

Is there a good website to check the charts of these countries?

The Belgian charts website has a lot of data about different countries charts

Some sad news.

Three very excited girls only achieved a peak of 16 on the Japanese chart, though did make it to number 1 on the international chart. Following consultation with them, we believe the rules were written to deliberately exclude them and @dmlaw will be hearing from three very expensive lawyers forthwith.
As if @dmlaw would turn down a bit of cartoon jailbait.

This is proving quite the test. I have lots of favourite songs that have been forgotten but they either didn’t reach the top 40 or top 10, or they are so forgotten that they are not on Spotify.

can someone please vouch for me that Rosie Ribbons - Good Thing reached #2 in South Korea?

Does it have to be TOP TEN in the European countries? A lot of the charts don’t work the same way as the fast paced U.K. chart - a top twenty in Sweden is a HIT

I'll obviously consider voting for songs I know, if I love them. But I'm just as likely to vote for a song I've never heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom