Congratulations Dr. Geru Hallwell

Yes that is what I meant - culturally iconic in their own ways, haunting rich vocals, large gaps between classic albams, understated talants.

Geru is the real life Edina Monsoon - with the sensible, plain daughter Bluebell/Saffy and the glamourous homosexual son Montague/Serge who flees Mommie Dearest as soon as he can,.

If that really is little George Michael Minogue Hex Hector Remix Horner then I'm impressed, but that looks like a cabbage patch doll.

I can just imagine poor BB Madge's look of defeat every time she sees a flight of stairs, looking to her right to distract mummy before it happens, but only sees Geru already running up to do what she does best.

I went to a wedding at that hotel last year and there was MUCH cavorting on those steps recreating the MOVES during the reception :D

Geri just posted this as her Facebook cover photo :o

19059556_1445332535546990_504619443332208865_n.jpg

Something George Michael related? Full tribute album please including a voxtastic version of They Won't Go When I Go :disco:

Listen Without Taste, I can't wait. Nodule-free Geru is going to sound great ruining my favourite ever George song.

Or a George Michael tribute concert? Never a bad time to post her TOTES EMOSH TRIBUTE

Geru's Spanish Mum and George Michael were 'very close'?

Yep, I remember George went to her (Spanish) Mother's wedding

Also, Geru was actually much closer to Kenny Goss than George.

I'll do an unofficial biography one of these days

Geru Halwell exposed
By Hallu

Congrats Geru on your This Morning presenting role for the summer.

A "source" (Geri) said:

‘Geri wants to reinvent herself as a telly host and this was an offer she couldn’t turn down. She is keen to take her TV career further, loves This Morning and has appeared on it several times. On her studio visit last week she said she was “over the moon” to be joining the team.

‘Geri was shown how everything works. She was telling everyone how excited she is.

‘It’s going to be the beginning of a glittering TV career. It’s a massive coup for This Morning to sign Geri. She is very popular and has a massive following, especially with stay-at-home mums.’

:side-eye:

Reactions: COB
Has she learned nothing from The Big Breakfast?

I just listened to MI CHICO LATINO for the first time in about 15 years

WHAT A LOAD OF OLD RUBBISH!

AYYYYY
Que SUENO, dolce y PEQUENO
Yo no se YO NO SE
Pero no es un cuento
Mi corazon con TORRRRMENTO
Chico latino te quiero y simplemente deseo
Yo lo se el camino
Es un sueno... LATINO :disco:

can some kind ANGLE (in chains) remind me why this thread has ~that~ title? :D why are you all congratulating her for?

I just listened to MI CHICO LATINO for the first time in about 15 years

WHAT A LOAD OF OLD RUBBISH!

Sorry, but it's MAGNIFICENT. Her true CROWNING moment. The sheer FLAMENCO VIA POUNDSHOP drama of it all :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom