Cumgate: The Ineffable Survival of Dominic Cummings

I must say I’m THOROUGHLY enjoying watching this all unfold. There’s no way the government is getting out of this now without looking like complete and utter shits.

I must say I’m THOROUGHLY enjoying watching this all unfold. There’s no way the government is getting out of this now without looking like complete and utter shits.
I must say, it is an appalling backdrop, but having some real "normal" politics for a bit has been good for my soul.

Well this thread is proving fertile for Cunt of the Month

And as far as this story not making any difference to Tory voters, I don’t think that's NECESSARILY true. Of course there is a hardcore who will attempt to justify it or just choose to ignore it, but i do believe for the floating voters in the current climate, this is not going to play well. And big outcomes can come from marginal gains.

Unfortunately, in the Trump era, these cunts seem are immune to a Lana Del Rey-esque cancellation. But, inshallah, we will be rid of him one way or another at a certain point.

Unfortunately, in the Trump era, these cunts seem are immune to a Lana Del Rey-esque cancellation. But, inshallah, we will be rid of him one way or another at a certain point.

Bet the cunts back in Durham

He's in 10 Downing Street where apparently a large amount of FOOD has just been delivered

Did you know him at all back in the day Chrissy? I don't remember him AT ALL but then I lived in a STATE SCHOOL BUBBLE
I don't remember him in the slightest which is quite odd given the size of the place. Even the name doesn't ring any bells.

I was really excited for PMQs this week, until I realised they're on recess. :(
We have got his long overdue Liaison Committee appearance on Thursday though

Even if it's chaired by noted stooge Bernard Jenkin (funnily enough only appointed last week unchallenged), it still has plenty of pitfall potential for him

Yes I noted Bernard Jenkin is in charge with scrutinising him. Fucking hell.

So have they slotted Johnson in as a last minute replacement? I do like to see them RATTLED.

I’ve got a lot of sympathy for this reporter on the BBC right now who’s hair is barely keeping it together.

He is truly despicable though. This is one even hardened Brexiteers find grotesque.

Did anyone really think this Press Conference was going to be the BIG REVEAL?

Jesus. BoJo's not just shat the bed over Cummings, he's also pressing on with opening the schools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom