Dancing On Ice 2020

Botox on the under 30s (I hope she is anyway) just looks like they've been reconstructed after a car crash.

Sadly not featuring Burkey coming down like Jesus for this.

Speaking of, I remember how mobbed Edinburgh was the day of the final show for The Bodyguard earlier this year. I was convinced it was the Burkey effect.

The only reality TV show she'd consider doing. As if you wouldn't choose Strictly over this trash, Trish.

Brianne looks so much better with her darker blonde hair, not that I didn't enjoy the Traci Lords eque look before.

Why have we got Barrowman instead of Jason? Less cuntish for sure but infinitely more detestable in other ways. I'll never understand this show's insistence on having half the panel being non-skaters. As if skaters know nothing about performance. Can you imagine such a thing on Strictly?

It continues to embrace the low-rent again. "You were the most popular on youtube", "our greatest ever champion", for fuck sake reign it in.

Weirdly I quite enjoyed that otherwise, I'm glad they did a launch show. Newsreader woman looks half decent and confident and also screams first out.

Alexandra and Lukasz were BEAUTIFUL

I had no idea this was on already. I'm not sure I can STOMACH Schofield AND Barrowman though.

Did they launch it before Christmas last year?

I just assumed it would be in the New Year.

Did they launch it before Christmas last year?

I just assumed it would be in the New Year.

I think this is the first time they've done this kind of launch show. Guess it is an easy bit of Xmas filler for them and acts as an introduction even if there isn't the pairing up interest of the Strictly equivalent.

Why have we got Barrowman instead of Jason? Less cuntish for sure but infinitely more detestable in other ways. I'll never understand this show's insistence on having half the panel being non-skaters. As if skaters know nothing about performance. Can you imagine such a thing on Strictly?

It continues to embrace the low-rent again. "You were the most popular on youtube", "our greatest ever champion", for fuck sake reign it in.

Weirdly I quite enjoyed that otherwise, I'm glad they did a launch show. Newsreader woman looks half decent and confident and also screams first out.

Alexandra and Lukasz were BEAUTIFUL

Barrowman knew SO MUCH about performance that he came seventh out of ten in his series of Dancing on Ice. At least Alesha won Strictly...

I also see Lucrezia heading straight for that skate off and agree that the professional pairs dance was lovely. They should do more of that rather than the same old group routines which don't really show what the pros can do.

I have a feeling H is going to be SHITE, but will last a few weeks longer than he should because of the same-sex pairing.

Are H and John Barrowman having a Cunt Off?

Apparently between 20k and 100k.

Apparently Cheryl Baker said it was barely worth it.

That is pretty crap, but I am sure most are happy with the extra boost. Especially Cheryl Baker. No offence @lolly

Don't apologise Rita. The Orginial Rita is dead by association these days.

Is John Barrowman possessed by a sickly demon? His ugly crying was REPULSIVE. Are we really acting like two men dancing is so GROUNDBREAKING. They’re hardly THROWING THE FIRST BRICK at Stonewall.

The river of touche eclat down Barrowman's face and cut-to of Gareth Thomas reacting to a goal being scored was more embarrassing for the gays than forgetting you've got Geru as your ringtone on a quiet train.

They should have just cut the fat and had them all skate.

The lanky Diversity guy is a lot more full of himself than he tries to let on with his "awkward" persona. The meteorite of Gay Rights H beating him would amuse me if nothing else.

Nice to see that MOOPY LEGEND Trish Goddard is dancing to MOOPY ANTHEM Heather Proud - Small this evening.

Reactions: Zu
Didn’t she fall over last week? Let’s all send hateful thoughts and hope for a ROUND TWO :disco:

Didn’t she fall over last week? Let’s all send hateful thoughts and hope for a ROUND TWO :disco:

Going by her comments tonight OUR TRISH is having a mare altogether on this show. I would say showing her the axe would be the kindest thing to do.

Just show her the BIN. Even Monster on The Masked Singer has more style and grace and he’s in a MONSTER COSTUME!

Or is Monster a she? Oh it’s all VERY confusing. Pass me my People’s Friend would you @lolly

:D

What ARE our general thoughts on Trish Goddard? I find her a little false to say the VERY least

I much preferred her weave last week when she was dancing rather than this weeks.Other than that I know very little about her as I was too busy LIVING LIFE when she was the UK’s female Jerermy Kyle (RIP).

A professional also fell and smacked her face off the sideboard and is concussed.Trish should be thanking her lucky stars she got off lightly.

And now H gurning in full HD

WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF?

A professional also fell and smacked her face off the sideboard and is concussed.Trish should be thanking her lucky stars she got off lightly.

That was funny. Quite disappointed they only showed it once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom