Dancing On Ice 2020

That was funny. Quite disappointed they only showed it once.

I wouldn’t like to comment right now. I still have a lot of icy winter mornings to walk from the house to the car in heels to get through. Ask me again in June as I am a firm believer in karma.

And now H gurning in full HD

WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF?

Well there are many other options. You could nip to the shops. Or have a little drink of bleach. Anything but THIS FILTH!

Mind you, there might be more accidents :disco:

I wouldn’t like to comment right now. I still have a lot of icy winter mornings to walk from the house to the car in heels to get through. Ask me again in June as I am a firm believer in karma.

Can you ask someone to walk behind filming you all the time, please?

Reactions: Zu
There aren’t nearly enough accidents on live TV for my liking. I’m not so bleak that I want to see actual death but something off script always goes down nicely BEI ZU. Oh for the glory days of Anthea Turner being thrown to the floor with a sickening thud like an unwanted rag doll :disco:

God I hate John Barrowman

You could have also had the joy of popular funnyman and murderer Michael Barrymore, had a vengeful God not seen to it that all his ice dreams were crushed :(

Caprice is very good.

Blind-ish Libby was actually quite good too but they totally over marked that, probably for obvious reasons, but I think Caprice was better. I love how the judges seemed to stumble over every word when ""critiquing" Libby

Also get rid of Kem and his keep-me-in-a-job-taking-selfies nonsense please.

And better pro routines. Group routines are terrible, that rink is the size of a public toilet, you can barely swing an unzipped cock for god's sake. The pair routines are so much nicer to watch.

RACIST, SEXIST, AGEIST BRITAIN STRIKES AGAIN

:D

Poor old Trish, that was much nicer than last week but I'm glad newsreader woman is safe.

I hate this 6 skate one week, 6 the next rubbish. It doesn't feel like things start properly until the third show.

Well, Caprice did well. When she started crying there I expected tears to squirt out her ears. She's verging on Liz McDonald with the surgery.

Good old Brianne, fucking all in her wake.

And really, who wouldn't do the same? Well, maybe not Joe Mangel but even that depends how bad the day's been

Has Caprice had a big falling out with her partner then? The 'parted ways' wording and emphasis that Hamish remains part of the pro line-up was very intriguing.

Has Caprice had a big falling out with her partner then? The 'parted ways' wording and emphasis that Hamish remains part of the pro line-up was very intriguing.

Oh god I hope not. She was the best for me, and she seemed so excited to get him. What has she done to piss him off? :D

Brienne is currently on Celebrity Coach Trip with Alex(? - the lead from the pro skate this week). She likes an innuendo, doesn't go in for some of the more tiresome 'we're like a family' after knowing each other two days stuff and is obviously not to be trifled with. I love her.

The Caprice business is intriguing.

Is that three times John Barrowman has SHOUTED already?

The Caprice business is intriguing.

Is that three times John Barrowman has SHOUTED already?

He needs his throat slit by a stray skate.

The panel is 100% terrible in general. Ashley is dull as fuck and Chris and Jane are a bit beige.

I miss Robin

Oh god I hope not. She was the best for me, and she seemed so excited to get him. What has she done to piss him off? :D

I think her VT last week took the professional working the celebrity hard angle, but there must have been some big kick off. I require details, and the internet seems to know nothing. :D

It sounded like the intention was for her to come back with another partner next week. We'll see.

I think her VT last week took the professional working the celebrity hard angle, but there must have been some big kick off. I require details, and the internet seems to know nothing. :D

It sounded like the intention was for her to come back with another partner next week. We'll see.

I've had a look and couldn't find anything either. Perhaps it's all very recent and they hadn't even decided how to respond fully. The impression was that they were more concerned about Hamish though, wasn't it?

Joe Swash reminds me of one of those cartoon germs from a 90s bleach advert. Although not a terrible skate.

Poor newsreader woman is screwed this week

ANY LIVE DEATHS YET

TBH it’s just not the same without Trish. Cancel the series please :(

Libby clearly a finalist. If it turns out she's not blind and scamming for benefits she's still RATHER GOOD

Wait so what has happened to Caprice? This all feels quickly glossed over.

Is poor Hamish DEAD?

I just went to vote on the app (:shy:) and it's already closed? Do they open it for thirty seconds?!

CANCEL THIS SHIT SHOW!

Well rude old Phil shut poor Lucrezia up didn't he? She looked quite pleased to be out to be honest.

I was kind of hoping we were going to get a double. Both equally useless.

God, even I don’t know if I can be bothered with this. But I’m here for the Caprice story. Has she quit?

How capricious one might say...

Well, if she made an inappropriate move on poor Hamish, I hope she skates defiantly to Oh YEAH next week with a face even more stern than Trisha's was last week. And no applause during any of it, no scores (think that high art Wendy Williams fan montage), just make the drama as ridiculous as possible.

And I don't know what is the more silly cover up, Caprice or Holly's nude illusion dress.

But has anything more come out about what happened? It really is MOST ODD and I DEMAND ANSWERS!

I can't believe after 24 hours we are none the wiser. There must be someone loose lipped who can spill all - the 'parted ways' line they are spouting just won't cut it. Unless they are playing the intrigue hoping for a ratings bump...

There will surely have to be some explanation before she performs next week anyway.

I'm guessing Kala hasn't paid his electricity otherwise just imagine the TEA being spilled.

This is the most interesting thing that has ever happened to her (Caprice).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom