Delice de France - what do you think?

The freshly baked taste of the cuntinent

• Total voters
Apparently it means DELIGHT

I'LL BE THE JUDGE OF THAT

aced420bf5e8d1a496aa9789eb274686.jpg
Well we can see by your poll vote that you already have :disco:

Obviously everyone is in bed now or has been sectioned but I look forward to more hot chat about DELICE DE FRANCE in the morning :disco:

Infamously ABLEIST ZU positing it as an EITHER/OR, CANCELLED!!!
You know AS WELL AS I DO that a moderator clearly edited my post, which originally read “or has been sectioned and is now in bed tucking into a Penguin in the luxury confines of the Homerton or other Sectioning Hotel of choice.”

I just cannot believe these misrepresentations :(

Everyone to vote in this VERY IMPORTANT POLL please and do share your cherished Delice de France memories :disco:

You know AS WELL AS I DO that a moderator clearly edited my post, which originally read “or has been sectioned and is now in bed tucking into a Penguin in the luxury confines of the Homerton or other Sectioning Hotel of choice.”

I just cannot believe these misrepresentations :(
We've started an internal investigation into this but we don't want to release the perpetrators name until @Soldi's had a chance to defend himself

I don’t think I’d even buy a COFFEE from DdF such is my distrust of their filth, and especially not if there were a far superior AMT in the vicinity

Although obviously I’d have it if it were FREE

Although I have been to railway stations, I suspect I've never sampled these DELIGHTS.

I simply MUST. I don't enjoy baguettes or over priced food, so it sounds GREAT.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
Although I have been to railway stations, I suspect I've never sampled these DELIGHTS.

I simply MUST. I don't enjoy baguettes or over priced food, so it sounds GREAT.
:D:D:D

I don’t know what this FRENCH DELIGHT thing you’re discussing here is, but I feel like it’s CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.
Darling it’s a very respectful HOMAGE AU CUISINE DU FRANCE. And as previously mentioned, freshly imported every day from LA BELLE RÉPUBLIQUE :disco:

I have heard shocking allegations that the CUSINE DU FRANCE goods are heated up OUT THE BACK of the Costcutter and not baked in Paris at all but people can be very jealous and bitter :(

PUMPKIN chatbox coming next :disco:
OMG this now immediately :disco: I have bored countless friends rigid with my tales of always having to pop into a Pumpkin when I'm in a station that has one, the one in Preston is a particular favourite but was CLOSED last time I visited! Although I did once go to the Clapham Junction branch and found it to have cold coffee and appalling service but I suppose that's what they call LONDON WEIGHTING :argh:

OMG this now immediately :disco: I have bored countless friends rigid with my tales of always having to pop into a Pumpkin when I'm in a station that has one, the one in Preston is a particular favourite but was CLOSED last time I visited! Although I did once go to the Clapham Junction branch and found it to have cold coffee and appalling service but I suppose that's what they call LONDON WEIGHTING :argh:
AS IF BY MAGIC

Does the giving never end? :disco:

Awful

I bought 2 sausage rolls and a latte which cost nearly £12. My daughter and I couldn't finish them because the gone-off milk smell of the sausage roll turned our stomachs. I'm used to over paying at stations but I have serious concerns about health and safety and would advise everyone to avoid.
:D!

Anyone for an update?
Inedible food
Being ripped off is never a pleasant experience but this unit should close. The almond croissant was caked on the bottom - disgusting and inedible. Goodness knows how many days it was out front. The coffee was average but the price for this below average food was a joke. Service was acceptable but I pity the people paid to serve this rubbish. The owners probably know how disgusting their offering is - and should improve it.
Poor service
I can accept substandard coffee at a station, however ignorant staff made for an unpleasant experience.
Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

Let's all go to Delice du la France CLAPHAM JUNCTION :disco:

Just awful !
I tried to order a hot drink at 5:15 pm today. The lady behind the counter was abrupt, in fact really quite rude. She said she was closing up and had cleaned the machine and she was now closed. 10 minutes later she has still not reappeared. I think she is hiding in the back room so she doesn’t need to serve anybody (:D).

Expensive water and a dry croissant
Small bottle of water £1.89 ! A cheese and bacon croissant so dry it must have been there for 24 hours as it was only 10:30 in the morning. Fancy French name but the fact is the French wouldn't stand for this rubbish. I don't know why I did. Never again!

:D at FANCY FRENCH NAME although I feel sure that our very own French Fancy @Dark Carnival would throw a very ugly temper tantrum were he served such FILTH MERDIQUE

Last time I checked (I think there is one in Euston) the prices were something ridiculous like 8 quid for a SAD BAGUETTE so 1.89 for a bottle of water is a STEAL.

Last time I checked (I think there is one in Euston) the prices were something ridiculous like 8 quid for a SAD BAGUETTE so 1.89 for a bottle of water is a STEAL.
I’m certain there’s TWO in Euston :disco: (at least there was when I was there in October)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom