Eurovision 2021 News

Most likely scenario?

• Total voters
So that sounds like we're getting fake crowd noise again like they tried (and thankfully dropped) in 2015?

Yeah I mean, the canned applause doesn’t necessarily bother me given the circumstances and I think people are quite forgiving of that sort of thing at the moment.

I just don’t care for it being dicked around with in a potentially quite spoilery way.

Does anyone know if the BBC are doing the printable scorecards this year? There's nothing on their Eurovision site about it :( I'd appreciate a good alternative if anyone knows of one, too.

Does anyone know if the BBC are doing the printable scorecards this year? There's nothing on their Eurovision site about it :( I'd appreciate a good alternative if anyone knows of one, too.

Eurovision World coming to the rescue AS ALWAYS.

How on earth do we not have Moopy scorecards with our own contrived voting criteria? :o

I must say there's a LOT of songs I'd be happy to see win this year, but NOTHING I'm specifically ROOTING FOR.

Reactions: COB
Hmm the BBC’s “outfit” section is a bit shit. I’d change that to Staging which incorporates outfits. :david:

I'm having flashbacks to when @Suomi was hosting a Eurovision 2018 rewatch party and I insisted on marking each entry based on charisma, uniqueness, nerve, talent and Lea Sirk (much to the anger of all others attending)

You can really tell the ones who've never heard that song before in their life, can't you? :ireland:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom