Eurovision 2021 News

Most likely scenario?

• Total voters
I'm sure I've been to Rotterdam, but I remember nothing about it. It looks pleasant.

Mr Roop looked dashing in a suit. Jendrik is an annoying smiley douche. Her from Slovenia has mentioned God.

It looks like one of those trolley tunnels in a supermarket car park.

Is there any kind of online EUROVISION EVENT happening next Friday night?
With Eurovision FEVER at FEVER PITCH, probably more than ever this year due to C-19, it feels a bit strange to have a gaping schedule gap the night before the BIG EVENT!

Reactions: COB
With Eurovision FEVER at FEVER PITCH, probably more than ever this year due to C-19, it feels a bit strange to have a gaping schedule gap the night before the BIG EVENT!
Probably! My FB feed is flooded with random bits and bobs. Seems like many people are jumping in with online Eurovision events.

Moopy needs to find SOMETHING TO DO!

All the euroqueens will be following what's going on in the jury show.

Basil is just so happy to be there.

He's surely lived in the UK. He sounds like every Eastern European Queen who's lived here!

Love the Macedonian lady to Vasil's left clearly going off to a happy place in her head while he RABBITS ON :D

BASIL is at ALL TIMES prepared for an IMPROMPTU FISTING SESH.
E6FBBD29-E008-49A8-9C72-7973F6DAF271.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom