Eurovision 2021: The Rehearsals

Norway - much the same as the NF staging, but with more lights and floor effects - lightning, clouds etc.

I'm moving this into my NQ pile. It's just nothing special, and feels like a long 3 minutes after the excitement of Cyprus.
And to think, Attention (Homosexual Mix) could've easily won the whole thing :(

:D

Poor Albina can NOT hit the high note

Croatia's performance looks like a Charlotte Perrelli stage show! :disco::disco::disco:

Very fun, VERY Schlager. I still think it's borderline/likely NQ sadly, but a great addition to the semi!

Croatia's odds seem to be shortening a fair bit too.

OMG I cannot with VASIL THE SCAMMER trying to hoodwink Europe into thinking the Bulletproof gimmick is all his own invention :D // :disco:

What a MESSY BOTTOM! :D

Christer Björkman and Edward af Sillén are on commentator duties for SVT this year - very curious to hear what they make of it :disco:

I missed Belgium (and won't catch much else today as I'll be on the road back to Leeds) - what's with those Blair Witch style nostril shots?!

So in other words they’re hoping for a jury save.

Reactions: VoR
Did manage to catch Israel. Good energy, lots of movement, great vocals.

Bit busy though, and it just feels a bit 'oh, this is another one'.

Should qualify, but not competitive for the finals.

Aw Croatia look ADORABLE! I hope they qualify, it seems to be the most invested they've been in regards to putting effort into their entry in YEARS!

Belgium are SCREAMING NQ based on that clip :D It's voter REPELLENT!

• Sad
Reactions: VoR
Romania basically the music video.

Israel basically looks like it’s the same performance as Croatia :D / :stopthefuck:

Judging by the INTEL we have so far, the uptempo-female-pop votes for this semi look by far the most likely to rain down on devil queen Eleni :disco:

I never expected anything else from Cyprus! Those bitches are on a ROLL!

That last picture though... does she dislocate her leg?

I HOPE SO! :disco:

El Diablo really does look likely to be PROPERLY GREAT :horny:

:disco:

Pic 2 is very...

tenor.gif

Am I right in saying that's the first SCRAP of live Efendi vocals we've ever heard from either of her Eurovision songs? :D

Azerbaijan look FINE to me?
I think they'll pick up votes that others won't as their song has a more ethno-banger slant. Her being seemingly competent is probably just worse news for poor Croatia and Israel :D

Am I right in saying that's the first SCRAP of live Efendi vocals we've ever heard from either of her Eurovision songs? :D
I reckon there'll be a heavy dose of her on the prerecorded "backing" vocals too...

Reactions: COB
Yeah, she sounds close enough to the studio version to me - I suppose that's a part of the song that COULD be quite reliant on backing singers though.

It just seems so.. AVERAGE? They’ve not even gone KITCHEN SINK as they usually do. I think it doesn’t help that they’re towards the end, it’s just ANOTHER female pop song added into the mix that doesn’t really bring anything the others don’t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom