Eurovision 2023 REHEARSALS TOPIC

I'm swinging around to Finland possibly nabbing this. It looks incredible. And given he's hardly singing a regular song the vocals might not get pissed on by the juries.

I know this has been mentioned but please tell me Spain has a big reveal under those terribly exciting white trousers? She looks like she's just nipping out to Spar for a pack of fags!

Given the song is marmite anyway it wouldn't hurt to throw in a ridiculous red frock would it?

The song is fantastic and needs a big dress

Fiesta Baile GIF by España Fascinante

I have been thinking the last few days that Finland might have this.

I cannot see anything but Finland winning :(

Last time they won we had also sent a previous winner. It’s a sign.

I'm swinging around to Finland possibly nabbing this. It looks incredible. And given he's hardly singing a regular song the vocals might not get pissed on by the juries.
I've been starting to edge towards this train of thought today as well....keep in mind the juries also have to mark on things like creativity, and the whole package, not JUST vocals(there was a list of criteria recently but i can't be arsed to search for it).

I'm sure Loreen will all come together but I've not seen anything to suggest it'll be as good as Melodifestivalen. It's the sort of performance where everything (vocals and camera angles especially) feels like fragile glass, one BLIP and it's done.

I'm sure she'll be RIGHT UP THERE and I hope she wins, but second really would not be a shock. The whole thing is giving me Italy 2017 vibes and I'm nervous.

PROVE ME WRONG, SOREEN

I feel like people are highly underestimating Loreen’s televote just because Sweden had some lesser results.

*Loreen sends all gays into a METEORIC COMA in a few hours and we are all shamed for ever doubting her*

(for what it's worth, Loreen's odds have narrowed even further since the rehearsal yesterday)

I'm sure Loreen will all come together but I've not seen anything to suggest it'll be as good as Melodifestivalen. It's the sort of performance where everything (vocals and camera angles especially) feels like fragile glass, one BLIP and it's done.
We have LITERALLY NOT SEEN the performance yet :D

For Finland to win, I imagine they would need a massive result on the televote. Maybe not Ukraine 2022 levels but not far off it.

I can't see Cha Cha Cha being a jury favourite. It would be a bit of a novelty winner, and they've never been fans of the fun/quirky entries (Go_A were 9th, Konstrakta 11th, Hatari 16th, Zdob și Zdub 20th etc.)

I think it’s worth remembering Sweden’s success on streaming pre-contest. ‘Tattoo’ is charting across Europe on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes etc. and basically no other country is yet.

When it boils down to it, it’s a good pop song that people are clearly enjoying without seeing the performance. I don’t think it’s going to flop in the televote.

I do think everyone forecasting a Finland win is fundamentally just a bit stupid and should be processed into Monge for their own dignity, really :disco:

What if Kärijää’s big box opens and instead of dancers it’s just PILE after PILE of TURDS?

• Wow
Reactions: COB
It's not nice to say so but only internet gays like someone on the basis of their being a FABULOUS CUNT. Everyone else will just think La Zarra's a cunt without the fabulous and she'll accordingly finish 17th, with the tarot indicating that she'll be falling off her stool mid-performance :disco:

BABS was a CUNT though and didn’t she finish 3rd WITHOUT the benefit of a DISCO BEAT?

I just don’t want the expected doomsday headlines and sob storyline here that Finland won both NATO and Eurovision and that we fail at whatever we do nowadays. :angry:

I just don’t want the expected doomsday headlines and sob storyline here that Finland won both NATO and Eurovision and that we fail at whatever we do nowadays. :angry:
It's fine, I'm sure you'll get let into NATO by Christmas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom