Eurovision 2023 REHEARSALS TOPIC

I thought tonight would be a tight 2 hour affair but the schedule suggests it’s dragging on for over 3 :disco:

I really should have taken the week off. Sorry, fellas, nothing from me this week because LOREEN. WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CHAT ABOUT LOREEN SHALL I SEND YOU VIDEOS WOULD YOU LIKE PICTURES DO YOU KNOW WALK WITH ME

I foresee a repeat of 2007: SHOUTY LADY pips FUN 4 YOORUP fan favourite to the post.

I see the juries voting for many other entries ahead of Finland: Sweden, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland (if they make it), Armenia, Norway, Lithuania (if they make it) and possibly even the likes of Austria who similarly veer into novelty territory on the surface.

He spends the last 30 seconds of the performance pretty much out of breath and doing very little singing. At least with the likes of ‘Toy’ the vocals were pretty much there and there was an easily identifiable message behind the song. Juries don’t tend to go for silly.

What is this rationality and logic doing in HERE?

Though in a paragraph you've possibly brought me back around again :D

I have to remember the first time hearing Cha Cha Cha and I'm not sure it was entirely pleasant. Also, let's not forget it's VERY SCARY NOISE to start with, I wonder how many will sneak a piss break before the fun for gays chorus kicks in

Imagine he doesn't even qualify

Reactions: Zu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom