Eurovision 2023 REHEARSALS TOPIC

We need perfect camera angles, a box lid that wouldn’t crash down and Erdogan to lose the elections on Sunday.

It’s a very stressful week, no wonder I’m losing weight.

A stray CAMERA ANGLE will decide the next stage of the war in UKRAINE.

One angle unapproved by tens of mopsies will see Moldova invaded.

I foresee a repeat of 2007: SHOUTY LADY pips FUN 4 YOORUP fan favourite to the post.

I see the juries voting for many other entries ahead of Finland: Sweden, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland (if they make it), Armenia, Norway, Lithuania (if they make it) and possibly even the likes of Austria who similarly veer into novelty territory on the surface.

He spends the last 30 seconds of the performance pretty much out of breath and doing very little singing. At least with the likes of ‘Toy’ the vocals were pretty much there and there was an easily identifiable message behind the song. Juries don’t tend to go for silly.

I foresee a repeat of 2007: SHOUTY LADY pips FUN 4 YOORUP fan favourite to the post.

I see the juries voting for many other entries ahead of Finland: Sweden, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland (if they make it), Armenia, Norway, Lithuania (if they make it) and possibly even the likes of Austria who similarly veer into novelty territory on the surface.

He spends the last 30 seconds of the performance pretty much out of breath and doing very little singing. At least with the likes of ‘Toy’ the vocals were pretty much there and there was an easily identifiable message behind the song. Juries don’t tend to go for silly.
Thank GOD for some SENSE in here 😍

We've surely discussed (to death) which GAY FAVOURITE will be slumping out in the semi so can you provide me with a summary of predictions please

I think this is VERY LIKELY and I've always seen King K as the natural heir to the Verka throne so there we have it :disco:

Some quite wicked people think Poland isn’t qualifying :shock:
Blanka to set them ALIGHT with her fire dress a la Cristina Vasiu :disco:

10995455_868843819846358_5552496711855000609_n_48694300.jpg

It would be terrible if Blanka FELL OVER mid-performance. Quick, someone - fetch her a stool :disco:

I do think everyone forecasting a Finland win is fundamentally just a bit stupid and should be processed into Monge for their own dignity, really :disco:

Only yesterday a Finland win seemed ABSURD, but looking at those (about 5 second :D) rehearsal clips back to back my certainty has wavered.

History with the juries tells us otherwise but it's clearly going to happen at some point. I wouldn't exactly say Toy was obvious jury bait.

It feels impossible to imagine any other top 2 at this point though and if forced at GUNPOINT, I'd saying LAWREEN. For NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom