Germany 2021: Jendrik Sigwart - I Don't Feel Hate

What emotion do you feel for this entry?

• Total voters
Large parts of this are just 'Love Is Forever' with added whistling. It's not quite a bad as that, largely thanks to the guitar breakdown bits, but it's still pretty awful.
I will choose to ignore those worryingly accurate Love is Forever comparisons, because I’m trying not to feel hate and that silly bitch on her shit chair brings out the worst in me.

Its been stuck in my head for the last hour (or however long ago I heard it)

That’s the power of this song, it lodges in your head and makes you feel like it’s been part of your life forever.
I'm literally thinking of Love Is Forever as I'm reading your reply and it's fucking CHILLING *shudders*

Hideous, but I can imagine a world in which it ends up doing quite well.

I think so too. "That's How You Write a Song" was a semi-final winner and managed 11th on the televote come the final, so there's clearly an audience for this sort of thing even if many people are defying the title.

For now, I am ironically loving this. It's just so instantly catchy and easy to sing along to :shy:

I honestly can't work out where I stand on this.

I do however firmly blame Dadi Freyr, Germany are clearly trying to jump on the twee novelty lighthearted pop trend that he launched last year.

But the Dadi song was classy, and charming, and sleekly produced, if that’s what they’re aiming for then they’ve REALLY missed the mark.

He’s very endearing on TikTok. Hard to hate despite his rubbish song.

Reactions: dUb

It’s officially out now, enjoy :eyes:

I feel dirty but I don't hate this (or feel sorry):

Well the video reveals that there's less German in this than I first thought

I've realised this reminds me of the Icelandic 'Coming Home' entry ten years ago, but played at double speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom