Germany 2021: Jendrik Sigwart - I Don't Feel Hate

What emotion do you feel for this entry?

• Total voters
It's really shitty that that person called him a faggot, and I actually think it's admirable that he still responded with his message of positivity despite being faced with that sort of shit.
I really like him, I won't lie. If his USP is being happy regardless of everything, then there are a lot worse people to see us through the last few months of lockdown.

I quite like it but it’s not as good as Natalie off Cascada or Maite Kelly’s new one :disco:

GUYS I JUST HAD A DREAM THIS WON
Tv Land Dreaming GIF by YoungerTV

It won because of the moral stance about it being against bullying and tbh I can see that? I think if Croatia doesn’t win, this stands a chance

It's obviously getting nothing from the juries, but I'll laugh for a week if the televotes ignore it too.

The musical equivalent of a basic straight putting a lampshade on his head at a house party.

I listened to ALL the SONGS today at the gym and this was rightly last.

Is he ANOTHER HOMOSEXUAL because his pronunciation is VERY CAMP? I know ALL GERMANS sound like absolute MINCERS when speaking English.

Either WAY, I've DECIDED there are TOO MANY GAYS this year.

I don't want to give this a ZERO in the POLL. The UK basically sent the SAME SONG with Electro Velvet. At least this ATTEMPTS to have PURPOSE and MEANING and he has some degree of legitimacy, unlike those two Butlins CHANCERS.

I got it in my head that this is a slightly faster version of that Latvian “Cake to bake” song (which of course went down well)

It's obviously getting nothing from the juries, but I'll laugh for a week if the televotes ignore it too.

The musical equivalent of a basic straight putting a lampshade on his head at a house party.
Except WORSE - a BASIC GAY!

I love that a song about not feeling hate has inspired such overwhelming feelings of hate. Not since the 2016 Love, Love, Peace, Peace riots in Gothenburg has a message been so disastrously skewed.

I think he genuinely believes his message. As such, I find that girl from Denmark 2019 and her preachy song on the big chair much more offensive.

Bless, that's really sweet.

(but the song is still the worst)

Naturally I've thought about sex him.

He would of course SMILE ALL THE WAY THROUGH. Which would be both distracting and a generous compliment.

Naturally I've thought about sex him.

He would of course SMILE ALL THE WAY THROUGH. Which would be both distracting and a generous compliment.
Does it count as a compliment if he'd obviously do it for EVERYONE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom