Introduce yourself

Well we all know that means nothing. You can create one login (and post) on the computers at the drop-in centre and another at home on the laptop you stole during the riots :disco:
Is that something you do dear? :D

However I would say that I don’t go to a drop-in centre. I narrowly avoided being sucked into making INSECT HOTELS at a SPECIAL GROUP a few years ago, when my GP was met with a barked “IF I WANT TO BE AROUND PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENICS I CAN CHOOSE TO DO SO IN MY OWN TIME THANK YOU”

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we all know that means nothing. You can create one login (and post) on the computers at the drop-in centre and another at home on the laptop you stole during the riots :disco:

If you're particularly tech savvy, you can even use a proxy so nobody realises you're posting from Strangeways.

Reactions: Zu
I think some of us might have quite a few questions for new member @Catatonia after finding UNICORN HEADS in our gracious beds

I’LL START

@Catatonia Everyone loves a rich, sumptuous teatime treat brought to us by Goblin Meat Puddings. But which is your preferred filling? UNICORN MEAT NOT AN ACCEPTABLE ANSWER

I’ve not eaten CROQUETTES in YEARS

I’ve got some PUMPKIN CROQUETTES on their way right now :disco:

And a few other bits and pieces obviously. Wouldn’t want to waste away :)

Good old Neil will FEAST tonight

I have an inkling that a CURRENT MOOPY TREND MAY BE PUTTING PEOPLE OFF POSTING.

Nothing to do with our (well, my) informal and chatty yet probing and soul-searching questions, then? :tongueout:

THE CLUE'S IN THE CASE.

OH I KNOW

Personally I’d be captivated by the lunacy, think WHO ARE THESE FREAKS and stay for over a decade but I’m not speaking from my own experience obviously :)

Reactions: COB
What is the whole FOLLOWING bollocks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom