Introduce yourself

Might go on a following spree x

I for one am glad we have the rather enchanting (and VERY NORMAL!) Madame Zu welcoming the guests with the PROPER DECORUM which I dare say others here LACK. Say what you want about her (AND I DO) but at least she has the good grace to CURTSEY on introduction, and usually has a scrap of meat between her hooves (CLOVEN, BIEN SÛR) for one to nibble on should you need sustinance.

I for one am glad we have the rather enchanting (and VERY NORMAL!) Madame Zu welcoming the guests with the PROPER DECORUM which I dare say others here LACK.
Most notably YOU :tongueout:

Most notably YOU :tongueout:

3nljdh.gif

OH HURRAH

What brings you here @Catatonia? Were you instantly captivated after thinking WHO ARE THESE FREAKS?

Also I’m not sure who puts together our lovely welcome packs so those grapes may well be CLINKERS

Last time I thought I'd been given grapes they turned out to be OLIVES and put me off them for 20odd years

Love them now though

Last time I thought I'd been given grapes they turned out to be OLIVES and put me off them for 20odd years

Love them now though

I once had a sumptuous breakfast up the TV tower in Berlin and thought it weird to have been given ice cream but merrily tucked in, only to discover it was butter. Didn’t put me off either, obviously :disco:

I once had a sumptuous breakfast up the TV tower in Berlin and thought it weird to have been given ice cream but merrily tucked in, only to discover it was butter. Didn’t put me off either, obviously :disco:
I LOVE THAT PLACE

Reactions: Zu
Moopy makes a thread about new members introducing themselves and then goes ahead and slags them off in the very same thread.

:disco:

What happened to @Catatonia? You can’t blame ME as she was happy to join in the chat after my initial, very searching question so it must have been that awful @ButterTart with his terrible shouting :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom