Is Loreen - Tattoo winning Eurovision?

IS IT WINNING

• Total voters
I thought something awful had happened during that stage invasion business. I swear I heard her SOBBING

Just get rid of it and keep the base unit. Have a few tellies in the background if necessary

I've just consulted R Budd Dwyer and he has confirmed that dying on screen did nothing for his career, while Christine Chubbock rated it 7/10.

I thought something awful had happened during that stage invasion business. I swear I heard her SOBBING

Just get rid of it and keep the base unit. Have a few tellies in the background if necessary
"a few tellies" :basil:

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
This is ALL we need. Abject terror about her potentially not winning is more than I can bear, let alone the horrible risk of a TRAGIC DEATH DURING THE FROZEN BIT!

Dying to ethereal violin music, while performing on the Melodifestivalen stage, is basically my fantasy.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
Tonight I’m out with some of Madame DC’s friends, but it’s alright since I was already OUTED to them a couple of weeks ago after Mother’s first grand victory.

I watched numerous entries last night after dinner with a very mixed group of casual esc fans from Austria, Poland, Israel, UK, Ireland and Spain.

Tattoo got a big fat shrug except for two of us, as did Unicorn. the best received songs by far were Who The Hell is Edgar? and I Wrote a Song. they liked Norway also.

INTERESTING!

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Hak
I watched numerous entries last night after dinner with a very mixed group of casual esc fans from Austria, Poland, Israel, UK, Ireland and Spain.

Tattoo got a big fat shrug except for two of us, as did Unicorn. the best received songs by far were Who The Hell is Edgar? and I Wrote a Song. they liked Norway also.

INTERESTING!
Well your friends have got a big Mopsy storm coming.

INTERESTING!
We have Ill Advised’s cleaner and now Jark’s group of unfriendly hotties…maybe Mother isn’t winning?

INTERESTING!
But what about FINLAND?

INTERESTING!
Confiscate your alleged friends.

HOW LONG HAS JARK BEEN INTO EUROVISION?

Not nice to say it but anyone whose favourite isn’t Sweden (on the basis of it being Lorraine) or Finland maybe needs to have their home burned down :disco:

It feels weird that such a huge Ava Max fan has avoided Eurovision for so long

Welcome @Jark - we’re all really lovely and sane in here

Fancies the German singer. One look at that harlequin outfit and ponytail and he was captivated :disco:

Welcome @Jark - we’re all really lovely and sane in here
8623.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom