Is Loreen - Tattoo winning Eurovision?

IS IT WINNING

• Total voters
They must’ve had terribly CHALLENGING and TRAUMATIC lives to achieve such WICKEDNESS, and honestly, I’m GLAD OF IT.

It's just the same WRITHING AROUND she did 11 years ago with the added lethal crushing threat for a bit of spice. But even if it's not my cup of tea, I'm sure she probably would. After what Sweden did to poor Wiktoria this year I'm certain they're in a FOUL MOOD though and we can all look forward to Panetoz finishing in 6th in Liverpool instead

I haven’t heard it since the day after it came out but last time I heard it I remember thinking it’s even better than Euphoria.

It's just the same WRITHING AROUND she did 11 years ago with the added lethal crushing threat for a bit of spice. But even if it's not my cup of tea, I'm sure she probably would. After what Sweden did to poor Wiktoria this year I'm certain they're in a FOUL MOOD though and we can all look forward to Panetoz finishing in 6th in Liverpool instead
WRITHING AROUND? :shock:

VOTED YES
nx91kwb.gif

Also Wiktoria DESERVED IT. We’ve all warned her about that W
Well in the spirit of following in the footsteps of this year's winner perhaps they can have it hung from the rafters a couple of inches inches above her head next year and our sweet Wiki can just sit on the stage and WRIGGLE AND THRASH ABOUT UNDER IT

Honestly post of the year, I can't stop READING IT!!

Anyone criticising SOREEN should be forced to sit through the last hour and 40 minutes of the Portuguese national final and then come back to us.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Anyone criticising SOREEN should be forced to sit through the last hour and 40 minutes of the Portuguese national final and then come back to us.
I have seen a few SPITEFUL REMARKS and have noted the names of the authors on my VOODOO PAD

Tattoo has now passed Statements in Spotify streams.

Sweden is at 58% to win according to Moopy and 38% according to betting odds. Some betting agencies has halted betting on Sweden entirely.

Queen Loreen now has a 40% chance of winning and is back up to #1 in the ZU TOP TWO. God knows Cha Cha Cha and King K do things to me but immediate sobbing every time I watch the MF performance strongly suggests that this does ABSOLUTELY FUCKING EVERYTHING :disco:

Queen Loreen now has a 40% chance of winning and is back up to #1 in the ZU TOP TWO. God knows Cha Cha Cha and King K do things to me but immediate sobbing every time I watch the MF performance strongly suggests that this does ABSOLUTELY FUCKING EVERYTHING :disco:

Yes but is it as good as HIGH ON LOVE?

As much as I love Tattoo and Mother, I can't really share the enthusiasm of others that the winner has already been crowned. It would be good to see another entry start to gain some traction (a la Fuego in 2018).

As much as I love Tattoo and Mother, I can't really share the enthusiasm of others that the winner has already been crowned. It would be good to see another entry start to gain some traction (a la Fuego in 2018).

ENTER IRU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom