• I didn't vote / spoiled my ballot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I PREDICT... Conservative majority > 100

• I PREDICT... a Labour majority

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I fucking despair this country. If this does end up being accurate prediction, roll on Scottish independence.

The SNP result is the biggest surprise for me though. I knew they’d improve but that really is something. 55 out of 59 seats? That’s nothing short of a whitewash. Where the fuck are the 4 seats that they didn’t get. I presume Edinburgh South, Orkney and Shetland are two. Does that mean Jo Swinson has lost her seat?

There's going to be smug fucking Tory cunts all fucking night, isn't there?

The SNP result is the biggest surprise for me though. I knew they’d improve but that really is something. 55 out of 59 seats? That’s nothing short of a whitewash. Where the fuck are the 4 seats that they didn’t get. I presume Edinburgh South, Orkney and Shetland are two. Does that mean Jo Swinson has lost her seat?

With Nicola Sturgeons election campaign being strongly based on Indy ref 2 I am quite surprised to be honest. It looks like Scotland wants to LEAVE.

ALL TORIES ARE FUCKING CUNTS.

WE'RE DOOMED.

BREXIT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE MOST RACIST WAY POSSIBLE.

FUCKING CUNTS

CUNTS

CUNTS

AND PAEDOS

What happens in the next parliament isn't going to be sorted in my lifetime.

Thank fuck I don't have children.

Scottish independence was predicted to win, remain was expected to win, and Theresa May was predicted to get a majority. None of that shit happened so I am remaining HOPEFUL.
Exit polls are fairly accurate though.

God this is depressing.

I was prepared for a Tory majority, the idea of a landslide is genuinely horrifying though.

Yeah, we're in a state where a 50 seat majority is the best result for the goodies.

This is nothing short of devastating

It does look inflated...how can the tories lose at least 8 scottish seats but still be up 50? They must have annihilated labour in the north, Midlands and wales.

It was a NIGHTMARE when this happened in 2015 but looking back that era was GLORIOUS compared to the shitshow that’s about to approach.

O'Neill just pointed out that no one has ever won from 190 seats. We're long term fucked.

This is as bad as the EU Referendum night. At least that only started going wrong when the results started coming in.

Is it too early to open the next Labour leader poll thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom