• I didn't vote / spoiled my ballot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I PREDICT... Conservative majority > 100

• I PREDICT... a Labour majority

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least, after spending the last three years pandering to racists, Caroline Flint looks to be fucked.

Reactions: VoR
How many seats are going to be lost because Labour and the Lib Dems couldn't agree on an electoral alliance.

Swinson and Corbyn can absolutely go fuck themselves.
Sorry but Swinson tried. Labour wouldn't even consider standing down.

Then she should have done it on her own. The Lib Dems spent their entire time in coalition bleating about putting country before party.

Is there even any POINT in an opposition if the Tory’s get a majority like that (and I’m sure they will)

Nicola Sturgeon will realistically have more power than the official opposition, mainly to RUN AWAY AS FAST AS SHE CAN

When? When she said he was unfit to be Prime Minister? When she told Labour to ditch their elected leader on her whim? When she wouldn't even entertain the idea of a coalition with Labour, but seemed content to put Boris' damaging Brexit to a referendum?

The only positive I can take from this is the SNP result (if it’s turns out to be correct).

So Jo Swinson has probably lost her seat. I can't get excited about that.

I've held off doing any of the EU-registration scheme paperwork for all this time because I really wasn't sure at all Brexit was going to happen... It seems I will have to now and hope for the best. I know two people already whose application has been denied. It's quite upsetting.

I've turned it off and I'm going to bed.

Brexit had better LIVE UP TO EXPECTATIONS, that's all I'm going to say. Also looking forward to all those new hospitals and nurses.

Apparently the exit poll has 65 seats that are TOO CLOSE TO CALL so things could still be worse (or not quite so bad). I'll find out tomorrow

This election probably signifies the end on the UK.

There's no way things can continue with Scotland being a left wing, pro EU nation and always being overruled by the rest of the UK.

WTF happens to Momentum now then? They've driven the Labour party into the ground, and yet they still essentially control the party. I really fear this will just cause them to double down.

If anyone wants to clutch at those straws with me the polls were wrong about brexit and trump. Be nice if one went our way for a change :(

When? When she said he was unfit to be Prime Minister? When she told Labour to ditch their elected leader on her whim? When she wouldn't even entertain the idea of a coalition with Labour, but seemed content to put Boris' damaging Brexit to a referendum?

She came to an agreement with Plaid and Green. Caroline Lucas stated that Labour wouldn't even engage...

WTF happens to Momentum now then? They've driven the Labour party into the ground, and yet they still essentially control the party. I really fear this will just cause them to double down.
I don't blame them, but there was so much idealism and blindness going on.

This election probably signifies the end on the UK.

There's no way things can continue with Scotland being a left wing, pro EU nation and always being overruled by the rest of the UK.
Presumably, the Tories won't consent to another poll and the Unionists will boycott any unsanctioned referendum. Nicola Sturgeon is going to have to play this very carefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom