Love Island 2022

Ugh when he said ‘What is he doing here?’ like he owns the villa. I’d love Gemma’s head to turn for Adam just for the absolute destruction of Luca.

It was perfect timing. I don't like that confrontational side to Jacques at all - he said he would flatten Jay when he came in too. I'm really egging on Ekin though, if only to out-Tash Tash to reclaim her title as this season's premiere hot mess :disco:

As much as I disliked Jacques, I would rather he stay for the drama. I’d expect Paige must want to go for Adam and he can’t handle it, despite him doing the same thing to her :rolleyes:

I just found him to be totally emotionally guilting Paige with all that. Saying he will be waiting for her when he leaves the villa and wants to be her girlfriend?! I’m glad she didn’t leave with him!

I honestly think the pressure cooker environment of the Villa broke him in the end and was worrying for his mental health. Yes he done wrong at Casa Amor but he is just a young, dumb lad really at the end of the day.

Very true, I think I’m too emotionally invested in the show at this stage :D

Well the show that tried to make #bekind work, I hope they have offered him some expert help with the right people to talk to.

I personally think it's too late in the game to find someone else, but I do hope Paige doesn't end up with him.

I also think Gemma surely knew what she was doing, especially since she didn't take too kindly to Ekin recounting something that she said.

I also can't at Tash crying to that guy saying it was because she's worried about what she'll miss out on with the non-Andrew guy. What a narcissist :D

Not sure Adam will find love but he’s certainly SPICED it up by just being a bit tall.

What the FUCK is with Summer and the constant American accent? When she went for the date with Adam I was questioning if she WAS American as we have heard little from her up until this point.

What the FUCK is with Summer and the constant American accent? When she went for the date with Adam I was questioning if she WAS American as we have heard little from her up until this point.
Oh absolutely. I wasn’t sure what was going on there at all. Not helped by her not really featuring anyway.

I thought maybe she was nervous until she later said she wasn't interested (unless it was just saving face).

2 weeks left? I'm definitely looking forward to the parents turning up more than the actual final.

Are they going to do a cinema night reveal from casa amore?

Last nights episode was dry, they need a few tricks to spice it up

Oh cinema will do the trick. Although just airing what Tash says to Billy will also suffice. I also feel Paige needs to hear some of Jacques' lovely moments too.

These recouplings :D

“Oh you haven’t been picked yet? Yeah I choose Summer”

Another boring episode, where is movie night? Where is the tweets challenge? Where are the new islanders?

Was it not a bit funny the public voted for their least favourite boy and girl and now have to vote again for their least favourite boy and girl?

Will it be any different?

Was it not a bit funny the public voted for their least favourite boy and girl and now have to vote again for their least favourite boy and girl?

Will it be any different?

Wait is it not just whoever got the least votes from the original vote that goes? Or did I miss something?

Either way it’ll probably be both Casa Amor ones that go, they could do with getting rid of 4 of them the villa seems crowded with too many non couples!

this has been a good series so far bit it really is in a lull these past few eps

Watching now. I enjoyed Luca all but saying he can't wait to find out if Michael Owen likes him.

Oh no he just said love. And again. 3 times. Oh 4 times. We'll never hear the end of it now.

Awww poor Coco. She did good for small amount of time she was there

“Waiting for the guyyyyyysssss in my dmssssssss” :disco:

Awww poor Coco. She did good for small amount of time she was there

“Waiting for the guyyyyyysssss in my dmssssssss” :disco:

Yeah it’s a shame she didn’t connect with any other guy as I think she would have provided more drama.

Tasha is BEYOND irritating and the whole villa all seem to agree now too. It is LOVE ISLAND and the 50k prize money is nothing on what she will make in advertising on social media so if she REALLY loves Andrew PUT UP AND SHUT UP.

She was more bothered about being in the bottom 2 than the fact that she was now “official” with Andrew. He seems DULL AS DISHWATER so fair enough, but she just ain’t that in to you.

A131BA66-EE8E-4F73-850D-58440E6232BD.png

I had no idea that was movie night. I thought you were all referring to the odd videos they send from Casa Amor :D

When did they start doing this?

Luca is unravelling. He seems unhinged. Those clips were fine - he knew all about the first and she made it clear to Billy she saw him as a mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom