Love Island 2022

WHY do they all get so pissed with each other when they both recouple? Surely they have no right to be angry when they are also sitting there with a new partner?

Is it just me or did tonights episode seem OVERLY STAGED with TERRIBLE ACTING? It was almost like watching an episode of TOWIE at points.Don’t give up the day job Ekin Sue…..OH.

Is it not 9pm yet? Did we know that they have introduced a STICK OR TWIST outcome in tonight’s recoupling when the boys return from Casa Amor? Hopefully they also show footage from the villas before they make a decision.

This was a lot of OLD TOSH. Sorry for reading the headlines and not opening the clearly click bait article. 🤦‍♀️

WHY do they all get so pissed with each other when they both recouple? Surely they have no right to be angry when they are also sitting there with a new partner?
Yeah I didn’t get that at all. Tutting away to himself and saying “fucking joke”

Dami surprised me with the smirk and comments. I don't think Indiyah would have responded to the situation like that had he not done all that first. He and Jacques' tests were like diving into the pool to see how wet they'd get.

Another thing is that when Molly was prompted to pipe up I really thought she was going to say Jacques too instead of Davide.

Watching Friday's now.

Omg I can't take this with Tash. She's certainly found her angle to make herself the victim. And Coco, the cheek! She is the one who with the other new girls was telling Andrew how bad Tash was.

The way Coco was strutting about last night on the decking was :disco:

Get those grenades tossed in love!

The last 10 minutes or so of yesterday’s episode were so funny :D When Tasha walked over to the girls and went HE SUCKED HER TITS!

Starting tonight's. Oh please can Tash be trash tonight, I can't take people getting away with bad behaviour.

Adam Collard from the Dannii Dyer series.

I don’t really get the big deal. It still could just be anyone in regards to how Love Island works.

Yeah him returning just seems to be a bit meh? He was a dickhead on the show from memory so maybe they’re hoping he just spices things up.

Ideally he goes in and both Coco and Tasha want to go for him :D

Adam returning is a bit of a weird move. This series is doing well, and L.I has never had to rely on old contestants coming back? Still, will be interesting to see how it pans out

Andrew and the whole 'I sucked her tits or whatever' was comedy gold :D

I don’t get the return of Adam either. He was a player but I don’t remember being all that exciting?

I don’t get the return of Adam either. He was a player but I don’t remember being all that exciting?

He’s also apparently 25?! He looks in his mid to late 30s!

Picture-1-4.png

Billy ANNOYS ME for a reason I can’t quite put my finger on.

I can’t that Tasha is already crawling back to Andrew and Paige to Jacques. Do they have no self respect?!
I know. Fucking Maura wouldn’t be having it. They all know it’s a game though. About longevity.

“From one of the first series?”

Well no but that’s when people actually started watching it :D

This isn’t gonna be very exciting coz Gemma or Ekkin-Su aren’t gonna turn. Bore off the singletons.

I don’t understand why out of all those men who have been in the Villa why they chose HIM. He really was C List at best for me.

I think he was considered to have gone a bit to soon due to some vague “vote for the least compatible couple” and he unfortunately wasn’t in one. He was also one of the “bombshells”.

I think he was considered to have gone a bit to soon due to some vague “vote for the least compatible couple” and he unfortunately wasn’t in one. He was also one of the “bombshells”.

I think he came back from Casa Amor with someone else though so all his own doing. This is off the top of my head though so may be incorrect.

Luca looked mega pissed off when he walked in and saw Adam speaking to Gemma. I don’t think her head will be turned though, as she wants to win badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom