Madame X Tour (CW: offensive carrot)

So did ANYONE get any London tickets? I'm still trying but the £276 are still the cheapest I've been offered. Sadly I know my VERIFIED FAN CODE off by heart as well. :disco: :sad:

I'm actually going to a Lisbon gig too! But that's more because we'll make a weekend out of it - my tickets were fairly cheap.

I'm actually going to a Lisbon gig too! But that's more because we'll make a weekend out of it - my tickets were fairly cheap.
I stayed in a nice AirBnB apartment about a 15 minute walk away from the venue, if you're interested.

Hopefully they add more Lisbon dates cos when I got into it the only seats left were the $1200-ers :D a bargain! I'm sure they'll add at least 3 more

I see she currently has 17 dates in NYC which equates to around 35.5k at insane prices - that's probably equivalent to playing 4x 20k arena dates financially. Thank god she'll finally be able to pay off the mortgage! :disco:

71 shows in total so far.

Has everyone who wanted London tickets now got them? I've read/heard of quite a few people getting hold of them yesterday.

Epponnee was telling me he was offered row F in the stalls, but balked at the price and went for the Gods instead.

Epponnee was telling me he was offered row F in the stalls, but balked at the price and went for the Gods instead.

And how much did he pay? Isn't it still ludicrously pricey?

She's going to do RANDOM ALBUM TRACKS all night now I've decided against it, isn't she?

And how much did he pay? Isn't it still ludicrously pricey?

She's going to do RANDOM ALBUM TRACKS all night now I've decided against it, isn't she?

I think it was still over £200.

I missed out on the Rebel Heart Tour due to work trips and family commitments for the dates that would have made sense location-wise and am still annoyed about it, so I'm happy enough to see her this time, even under the circumstances.
We're sitting towards the back of the upper circle for £125 pounds, but decent seats have always been crazy expensive for Madonna. At least it's a small venue so it's not worse than shelling out €150 (like for the Spice Girls) only to sit miles away in a stadium. Of course I would have never paid more than 200 as I also need to book flights to London.

The views on the seating plan all look pretty good

I’m only going to one show and it’s a decent seat.

I am considering Lisbon as it’s my friends birthday it’s a good venue and the top price is €300 so won’t be as expensive

I missed out on the Rebel Heart Tour due to work trips and family commitments for the dates that would have made sense location-wise and am still annoyed about it, so I'm happy enough to see her this time, even under the circumstances.
We're sitting towards the back of the upper circle for £125 pounds, but decent seats have always been crazy expensive for Madonna. At least it's a small venue so it's not worse than shelling out €150 (like for the Spice Girls) only to sit miles away in a stadium. Of course I would have never paid more than 200 as I also need to book flights to London.

Whether all of this is true or not, BITCH SHE'S MADONNA. She doesn't NEED to charge £500 for a fucking seat.

The only comparison I can think of is KYLIE, so don't shoot me Suedey, but her Anti-Tour in smaller venues was £80 and she could have charged treble that for the nights she did, comfortably. This all leaves a VERY sour taste in the mouth.

And remember, the problem with all this shit is her doing it will lead to EVERYONE ELSE THINKING IT'S OK and as a result, prices going up and up.

I remember the Drowned World Tour and people baulking at the £80 ticket price! EIGHTY QUID! HA!

And remember, the problem with all this shit is her doing it will lead to EVERYONE ELSE THINKING IT'S OK and as a result, prices going up and up.

I remember the Drowned World Tour and people baulking at the £80 ticket price! EIGHTY QUID! HA!
Yeah there was outrage . I blame her for the prices now .

It does smack of "Let's see just how high a price we can get away with". £500 per seat really is ludicrous. If Kate Bush had charged that for Before The Dawn, I'd PROBABLY have bitten just because, but I'd have been shocked and appalled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom